• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 4-10 | I-No what that finger smells like [18+]

Sandbagging so the capcops restore Adon to Super glory for USF4

It doesn't help him. He needs to stop playing for a couple of years so everybody forgets the match-up again.

So down to the winners of Fuudo vs. Infiltration and Gackt vs. Dakou?

Have to say I'm hoping for Infiltration and Dakou. No more Fei Long please.

It doesn't help him. He needs to stop playing for a couple of years so everybody forgets the match-up again.

So down to the winners of Fuudo vs. Infiltration and Gackt vs. Dakou?

Have to say I'm hoping for Infiltration and Dakou. No more Fei Long please.

So Gackt and Dakou making it out is impossible??

Everybody doesn't have to forget the match-up, just other top players. He had to maybe take the daigo approach and just stick with adon and study the matchups better.

Gackt is guatanteed at this point. He would have to lose 7-0 to Dakou to not make the trip.

So is it on record or GD?

If two players have won the same amount of sets, their placing will be decided by the amount of points they earned with the matches in said sets.

Given that, I would expect the two winners of the next match will finish 4-1 and be off to the Capcom cup.

hey guys!

This weeks FGC Talk will be starting in about an hour! Our theme for this week is "Tournament Mentality". We'll walk you through how you should approach these competitive events as well as provide lessons learned from our own experiences.

1. First tournament experiences
2. Casuals vs Tournament Matches
3. Mental Breaks
4. Eating habits
5. Other tips for tournaments at majors like playing multiple games,sleep, planning ahead(hotel,car rides, people going,)

Hope to see you guys there! Would love to take questions too!

hope to see you all there!

Twitch.tv/alphacounter

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Damn Infiltration ain't the same since Laugh left him. He's losing his hairline, losing the qualifiers, and slowly losing his sanity going by that weird rocking motion he did earlier.

#PrayforInfiltration

2169924-kappa.png

Top Bottom