• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Magnus

This is rad. May finally get Star Fox this way since it's way too rare. I occasionally see it for $30 in Toronto, used.

Kusagari

I want to get Star Fox but I'm worried it will be a waste of coins if Nintendo makes these 600/700 coin games the platinum rewards.

Anbec7

Is there an Elite prize like last year?
Some of these games...are getting their first wii u appearance right?

GameE

Club Nintendo is a pain in the ass to use when it isn't getting destroyed my traffic. And now :\ forget about it

TunaLover

Do any of you guys know if the Wii version of Majora's Mask is compatible with the pdp Smash controller that plugs into a wiimote? The website says only the classic controller and gamecube controllers but I thought I would ask here in case anyone knew.
Not sure, it reminds me why Nintendo hasn't enabled GC adapter for VC games on Wii =/

Do any of you guys know if the Wii version of Majora's Mask is compatible with the pdp Smash controller that plugs into a wiimote? The website says only the classic controller and gamecube controllers but I thought I would ask here in case anyone knew.

I'm pretty sure it's recognized as a generic classic controller pro....

...but I honestly wouldn't bother with vanilla MM . The 3D remake is right around the corner and runs at like double the framerate.

Spaced33

Anyone know if we'll be getting post play surveys for these games?

I picked up Earthbound, Mario Advance 3 and Golden Sun, bringing me down to 170 coins.
I could pick up a game boy game for my 3ds -_- but if I get those 3 post play surveys, it'll put me back up at 200 and I can get something decent. Should I wait?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Wish I could transfer you points from my account. I have points leftover to die. R.I.P 45 CN points.
It's why I'm offering a 300 point (or 2 150 point) game(s) for the 250 point Earthbound. I want to help someone and not be left with wasted coins.

I have 400 coins and a 3DS XL. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get Punch Out, what should I do with the rest of the coins? Thinking of the following:

3D Classics: Kid Icarus
3D Classics: Excitebike
Kersploosh
Looksey's Line Up
A Kappa's Trail
Ketzal's Corridors

Any suggestions?
Ketzal's Corridors is really good once you get used to its spinning mechanic. Kersploosh is garbage that won't last ten minutes.

Grym

I want to get Star Fox but I'm worried it will be a waste of coins if Nintendo makes these 600/700 coin games the platinum rewards.

The game rewards are available until June. No need to rush on the digital rewards. I really hope the gold/platinum choices are different than what is currently available. I expect platinum to be somerthing like Pikmin 3 or Wind Waker HD. But who knows. I'm probably wrong

Use your Coins to get these great downloadable games for a limited-time only. All games will be available up to June 30th, 2015.

I don't even remember how many coins I have left I just know I'm not a platinum member and I'm like 300 coins away from getting there. Hope the site comes back up soon.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Anyone know if we'll be getting post play surveys for these games?

I picked up Earthbound, Mario Advance 3 and Golden Sun, bringing me down to 170 coins.
I could pick up a game boy game for my 3ds -_- but if I get those 3 post play surveys, it'll put me back up at 200 and I can get something decent. Should I wait?
Wait.

So I'm at Elite Status. If I use my coins to get a game now, will I lose that status and miss on the Elite Status free gift?

narton

I hope the Platinum rewards are different from this selection, but I kinda doubt it. I have everything already. Except Dr. Luigi.

Kusagari

The game rewards are available until June. No need to rush on the digital rewards. I really hope the gold/platinum choices are different than what is currently available. I expect platinum to be somerthing like Pikmin 3 or Wind Waker HD. But who knows. I'm probably wrong

Yeah, but the physical stuff will likely be long gone before they spill the beans on the gold/platinum choices.

Wish they would just say what they're going to be now.

Glix

Any opinions on Game and Waro?

Anyone who wants Kirby 3 for WiiU and wants to trade for a different code let me know!

Edit - the person asking about post plays, I have gotten them for games I got from CN in the past I'm pretty sure.

Grym

Yeah, but the physical stuff will likely be long gone before they spill the beans on the gold/platinum choices.

Wish they would just say what they're going to be now.

Yeah. That's kinda where I'm at too. I think I've decided that I'm gonna grab a physical reward that I want (because I expect it gone today...if not today then sometime this week). And then hold off on using the rest of my coin balance that I plan on using for games until I know what the elite rewards are.

Extra Club Nintendo Codes to whoever wants them:

9JQ-NHUV-TJ9F-7UE
3SQ-JP3X-VX7Z-WK7

Codes are from Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Brawl.

Let me know if you got 'em in this crazy madness.

This is rad. May finally get Star Fox this way since it's way too rare. I occasionally see it for $30 in Toronto, used.

Man, I seriously don't know how Nintendo pricing works sometimes. I could've sworn I picked that game up a year or two after launch for $15 new. Most other games that fall that low stay that low, but not Nintendo. And you'd think that if it were due to low supply, that the game would never have dropped as low as $15. Weird.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Extra Club Nintendo Codes to whoever wants them:

9JQ-NHUV-TJ9F-7UE
3SQ-JP3X-VX7Z-WK7

Codes are from Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Brawl.

Let me know if you got 'em in this crazy madness.
Darn, says New Leaf was already used.

Man, looking at the list of games multiple times, why wasn't this the norm, or better yet, part of the selection for last year? I think if we had this huge selection to choose from, I would've been more content. I mean, Wonderful 101 as a Platinum reward? I would've been stoked.

Physical rewards, those SSB posters are much better. Still no Mega Man & Pac-Man (I know, 3rd party & all that), but I'd totally hang the Duck Hunt & Shulk posters up. Jigsaw puzzle has a cool picture, but I think most of us wouldn't take the pieces out & try to solve it. Messenger bag is rather cool, but I still have my Star one from a few years back. Shirt is meeehh.

I only have the coins to get the desktop calendar, which I don't know. It's neat it's based on the Japanese one from a year or so ago, but it's useless after the year ends. Got a friend who might get me the posters, maybe I could aim for the messenger bag somehow.

Still holding out for a special prize for members who were Platinum all 7 years of the program.

Top Bottom