• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

akashhhhh

Aside from Amazon, there aren't many sites that can handle the kind of traffic Club Nintendo is seeing right now. So, give them a break.

The nice thing is, that with the shipping date so far out for the physical items (most are shipping in 2-5 months), I wonder if Nintendo is going to order the number they need once all the orders are in? Maybe a lot of stuff won't go out of stock as quickly as you'd think.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I laughed. Yeah looks like the site is fully down. Can't even refresh to get to the sign-in page.

I think it's only going to get worse as more and more people are making the mad dash to log in get the goods. I just need to get 3 more and I will stop refreshing! I've been able to log in lately but now it will just show that I don't have enough coins (I know I do).

Damn, was hoping we might see SNES pro controllers or a return of the gold nunchuks. Not super interested in any of this. Can't be too upset about retail games though. Would have been nice to have 3D World.

tmarques

If the Wii Mini exploit's still working, there's 35000 coins worth of prizes on the site. Or, in other words, I've got 350 Wii Minis to register when the site's working better.

Can you register multiple codes for the same system?

I wouldn't do it more than once, though. Not worth risking a ban over this.

wiibomb

Damn, was hoping we might see SNES pro controllers or a return of the gold nunchuks. Not super interested in any of this. Can't be too upset about retail games though. Would have been nice to have 3D World.

you can always help others by selling a reward or two to another one... like me :)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
The game rewards are available until June. No need to rush on the digital rewards. I really hope the gold/platinum choices are different than what is currently available. I expect platinum to be somerthing like Pikmin 3 or Wind Waker HD. But who knows. I'm probably wrong
There's a bit of a rush if you want to get coins from your free games to spend on more free games. March 31st is the last day to get coins for registering games so March 24th would be the last day to still be able to get coins from post play surveys a week later from those games.

Gartooth

Disappointed again with the Smash poster selection. Only one in version 2 I really like is Shulks, and Bowser Jr. has an OK one.

Was hoping that Mega Man, Greninja, and Robin/Lucina would get posters since I love the art on them. Probably wouldn't want to spend 700 coins on just Shulk's poster though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wonder if 3D World would be part of the Platinum set of rewards. Makes me wonder how they'll top some of the retail selections, mainly the 3DS ones since those are good stuff (though I owned all of them at one point).

There's really no reason to think that 3d World won't be a platinum reward at this point, same with Pikmin. No way they would throw away either of those games as regular coin rewards lol.

The nice thing is, that with the shipping date so far out for the physical items (most are shipping in 2-5 months), I wonder if Nintendo is going to order the number they need once all the orders are in? Maybe a lot of stuff won't go out of stock as quickly as you'd think.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking, it reminds me of the smash CDs.

I'm glad I put in all of my codes last week . It would be a total nightmare trying to do surveys right now.

Grym

The small print on the Majora's Mask Puzzle image says

"*Storage Bag Design Sample:End Product may differ slightly"

Storage bag? It doesn't come in a little box? Hmmm...I may be changing my mind....ugh...what to do

Celegus

Was hoping there'd be some Fire Emblem games in there, but I'm pretty impressed at the selection. Already have W101 and Mario 3D Land, but Earthbound, Link's Awakening and NSMB2 are pretty solid for my leftover coins.

Do we know if anything else is going to be added or is this it?

Sapiens

The game cases go for way to much on eBay, so I need at least one of those in my collection.

Damn, that's a lot of games.

Hmm, with the points I have today, I think I'll go with this:

HarmoKnight.
Dillon's Rolling Western 2.
Donkey Kong 3.
Link's Awakening.

Also, eff off for never offering Super Mario Bros: Lost Levels for 3DS in these things (or even sales), gragh.

Gartooth

Was hoping there'd be some Fire Emblem games in there, but I'm pretty impressed at the selection. Already have W101 and Mario 3D Land, but Earthbound, Link's Awakening and NSMB2 are pretty solid for my leftover coins.

Do we know if anything else is going to be added or is this it?

This is it unless Gold/Plat rewards have unique digital games. They could however just say "Gold gets 1 game below 400 coins, Platinum gets anything".

-Horizon-

Too bad that there is no Lucina

:(

Yeah, that is disappointing :/

But that Shulk poster is pretty cool.

Then again, I haven't even put up all the posters I have already. Ehhh, I think the Palutena and Rosalina one I got last time should be enough, I don't really have too many faves in this set of posters to put down 700 coins (jeez).

Grym

There's a bit of a rush if you want to get coins from your free games to spend on more free games. March 31st is the last day to get coins for registering games so March 24th would be the last day to still be able to get coins from post play surveys a week later from those games.

I guess...but that still gives you 6 weeks before a real need to begin worrying

Guess I should have grabbed some stuff this morning when it was still working. What's the best way to get a SSB 3ds code? Was going to buy it for my son but he likes it on the wii u better and want to get the DLC.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So who's actually been able to redeem stuff so far?
I ordered my 4 physical rewards a couple of hours ago and already received my email confirmations.

p8iEoCL.png

They came more than an hour after I ordered them.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"This item will ship within 2-4 months of placing your order"

Sounds like the posters won't run out anytime soon. Probably getting the orders in, then they'll make them after seeing how many people want them.

Have 460 coins, need to figure out the best way to get to 700.

Fireblend

Banned
I redeemed some coins for a 3DS XL pouch, but I haven't got my email confirmation. Not too worried though, I have an order # and my coins were discounted.

Velcro Fly

ugh i have like 8 or 9 post play surveys to do for more coins and i can't. was going to wake up a little early today and do them thinking rewards won't be up until noon

damn

So am I reading the OP right? I can reach Elite status just by reaching Gold and I will have the same choice of prizes as Platinum members get? Or do Platinum members get different choices of prizes? I'm not putting in 600 coins worth of codes if the prize is the same as if I just put in 300 coins worth of codes.

I ordered my 4 physical rewards a couple of hours ago and already received my email confirmations.

p8iEoCL.png

They came more than an hour after I ordered them.

Most email servers have limits on the amount they send out per unit of time to avoid being marked as spam. There's probably a large queue built up delaying the confirmation emails.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Got HarmonKnight and Golden Sun. Enough for me.

Labrys

Dunno if I want Kid Icarus or the Playing Cards more. That or another card case.
Messenger bag looked cool at first but it's really lazy, black design on black, really?

Top Bottom