• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Platy

*seriously considering making some family account with some friends when we all have only a few coins left*

Davey Cakes

I'm eyeing Star Fox 3D for 700. I'll have about 500 left after that which is two more games. I'm going to poll my brother.

Grym

I'm so glad I was able to pick up the club nintendo exclusive Skull Kid amiibo before it went out of stock!

Do not believe the above statement. No such reward existed

Juraash

Once I knock out my post play surveys I'll be at like, 3k coins. Sounds like I should be able to get some cool games at the very least. Can't wait until the site comes off maintenance.

Aaaaaaand more printed crap for physcial rewards, who could have guessed? I just wanted something somewhat unique, like a soundtrack, figurine, keychain, plush, anything other than the same old paper/cloth printed stuff. Oh well, at least we're still getting the Smash Bros. soundtrack and I have to admit the selection of downloadable games is excellent. I'll probably grab the 2016 calendar since it's actually useful and I like the design, and then blow the rest of my balance on games. Really glad to see Earthbound on here.

FenDozer

If anyone has spare coins, I would LOVE to have Yoshi's Island on WiiU. It is 200 coins, but my account is broke like a joke -- I wasted my coins on worthless junk prior to this awesome dump today.

Anyway, if any kind Gafers out there have coins they aren't going to spend, I'd really appreciate a code for it.

Illucio

Banned
Fair enough. I already own all of the other significant rewards, so to get a $40 game for free is fantastic. I know most people have a hate on for Sticker Star, but personally, I'm excited.

You can easily find Sticker Stars for $20 to $15 easily. Kid Icarus: Uprising was probably the best deal in there.

Brofield

I think I have ~650 coins, but I still can't check because the site is down.

I think I might have some more games I can register, but should I go for Smash Series Posters v2, or something more practical like a game carrying case? Usually I just lob a whole bunch into one game case, but it's really not all that effective

You can easily find Sticker Stars for $20 to $15 easily. Kid Icarus: Uprising was probably the best deal in there.

I'm travelling indefinitely, so eShop downloads are my only option. Also, already have KI:U, love it, but I have to disagree, The Wonderful 101 is the best deal in there.

Vercimber

Anyone got a some random codes? I am 10 pts away from Platinum and have no codes... anywhere. If not, what's the best deal in terms of getting very few points to get to that status?

Code_Link

I need to trade some codes, pleaaaaase. I have these for trade:

- Pikmin 3
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Luigi U

Anyone? :'( I want the Zelda 3DSXL pouch...

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I just want to get the messenger bag and pouch at this point. Hopefully when the site comes back up it will be able to handle all this traffic (lol)

Illucio

Banned
I'm travelling indefinitely, so eShop downloads are my only option. Also, already have KI:U, love it, but I have to disagree, The Wonderful 101 is the best deal in there.

Well it's 100 coins less, and can be found for $20 - $30. But I meant as in 3DS games.

Yeah, considering it is $35 and gone from retail. W101 is $20 easily online.
That is my first choice. Debating if I want more games or go with a physical reward. Gotta see if DS games still work.

Friend texts me about the site updating.
Less than 5 minutes later its down for maintenance.

JrVRlHh.gif

T-thanks. I bet its going to be crazy all day with people trying to redeem their codes.

I'm so glad I was able to pick up the club nintendo exclusive Skull Kid amiibo before it went of of stock!

Do not believe the above statement. No such reward existed

People here would have nervous breakdowns and possible slip into a nerd coma.

georly

Oh fuck, I just got on. Club nintendo won't let me on anymore. Are all the good ones sold out? I just want the pouch! Maybe the smash bros poster! :(

KarmaCow

I just want to get that pouch before they all sell out. I was thinking about the messenger bag but it looks so cheap.

Salsa

I have like 100 coins but I want all 3ds digital rewards fml ;_;

got so many crappy stuff over the years. should have saved

Soul Beat

So what are all the new rewards? I just woke up and haven't been able to log in. :(

I'm having my sister check the site while I'm at work as back up.

Argh. The US branch of Club Nintendo offers rewards that are actually worthwhile for the first time in like two or three years... but why do I feel like they're all going to be gone by the time the site goes back online?

maxcriden

FWIW, looking to trade my physical games for CN rewards. Hit me up so I can enter the digital future. I've got CIB NSMB2, DKCR, Wii Party U, and probably others. Oh, 3DL and Uprising, too, with the stand even.

Top Bottom