• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

ohlawd

Off topic, but how is W101 anyway? Once I reach Platinum I'll have 600 coins to spend so I'm thinking of using them on that.

the game is super divisive. I spent 600 coins on it because I've finished it before and love it enough to retire my disc forever.

try the demo. but the demo is super divisive too. the demo does give you all the tools needed to succeed (dodge, block) but bottom line is if you can tackle the unconventional mechanic of drawing your weapons, you're golden. I took 2-3 hours for that to click. It won't click at all for other people. other than that, it's a standard character action game.

hypest game I played in 2013. when missions start and Red says "team, unite up" I say it along with the rest of the team. hand motions and all. so good ;_;

I read that as "I still need 20 coins to get W101" but dunno. W101 should give 60.

ooh yeah you're right

maxcriden

Okay, I spoke with a rep who is going to make a case on my behalf. He was very pleasant to speak with. Even if it doesn't work out, I know I really tried. Thanks for the tip, nrvalleytime! :)

Just wanted to give y'all an update on this. I got an email from Nintendo asking me to call about this. They're going to restore 11 post-play surveys (from the past month), for a total of 110 coins. So it wasn't necessarily worth the effort, IMO, but it was an interesting experiment. I am grateful for sure though!

Finally able to log-in. I registered both my Tomodachi Life games using our Family Account. I got 80 coins out of that. I realized that my wife had never registered her Club Nintendo account to her 3DS, so I did that. Now, I'm just waiting for herpast purchases to show up on her Club account. This will probably put me very close to platinum.

Finally able to log-in. I registered both my Tomodachi Life games using our Family Account. I got 80 coins out of that. I realized that my wife had never registered her Club Nintendo account to her 3DS, so I did that. Now, I'm just waiting for herpast purchases to show up on her Club account. This will probably put me very close to platinum.

I hate to say this, but only eShop purchases made AFTER linking the 3DS withClub Nintendo count.

MattyG

Banned
I have 400 coins right now. I'm debating whether to save up 200 more for the XL pouch (I already have a hard case) or 400 more for the Majora's Mask bag. Hmmmmm.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Does anyone know what type of download we'll be allowed to pick as the Gold reward? Could I grab NSMB2 or will it have to be one of the VC games?

ohlawd

Does anyone know what type of download we'll be allowed to pick as the Gold reward? Could I grab NSMB2 or will it have to be one of the VC games?

we don't know what Nintendo will put up for the elite download rewards

should be a different selection of games than what Club Nintendo has right now. although there's nothing stopping them from acting like complete asshats by putting up the same rewards. gawd I'll be pissed. I doubt they'll stoop that low but you never know with companies

maybe I'm interpreting your question wrong

last year's rewards were digital only. had a mix of retail and DD-only games.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

While they haven't said whether they're going to let us choose from this set of games or if they'll just put up some games specifically for platinum and gold members again at that point, I'm pretty sure that last year all the Gold rewards were Virtual Console games.

So, I registered a code for a Wii Mini and it didn't give me any points. Should I wait or am I not getting anything?
Also, is there any way for me to add the coins I have in one account to another?

So, I registered a code for a Wii Mini and it didn't give me any points. Should I wait or am I not getting anything?
Also, is there any way for me to add the coins I have in one account to another?

i read that if you take too much attempts at entering/guessing the code, even if u register the right code, it doesnt give u any coins.

GWX

How the fuck is this still down? Nintendo, get your shit together.

edit: if my post-play surveys, which expire on Feb 8th, vanish while still incomplete becuase of Nintendo's ass servers, I'm gonna punch someone.

SystemUser

Still need 300 coins for star fox 3d.

Will a n3dsxl + majora + mh4 do it next week??

No. Those items are released after January 20th, 2015 so you will get no coins. The release date for a game has to be earlier than January 20th, 2015 to earn any coins.

Sapiens

Still need 300 coins for star fox 3d.

Will a n3dsxl + majora + mh4 do it next week??

These games won't produce any club Nintendo points. Any game release after Jan 21st, will only be eligible for Nintendo Gold, which is a new service that will reward diligent gamers with remakes of fan-made mario pixel art.

alf717

For anyone that has ordered posters have they ever arrived all smashed up? Sadly some of my recent Club Nintendo orders have arrived a little banged up.

ciD_Vain

How the fuck is this still down? Nintendo, get your shit together.

edit: if my post-play surveys, which expire on Feb 8th, vanish while still incomplete becuase of Nintendo's ass servers, I'm gonna punch someone.
Contact customer service to extend them

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
x2VQI9M.png

Guess they really want you guys to get Ketzal's Corridors :p (correctly spelled one is a dead link)

Really, though. That's pretty crappy, but I guess i'll survive. She has 3 boxed games that haven't been registered yet, so it's not a complete loss.
Contact Nintendo support about it, they're likely to sort it out for you! I've heard of other people having the same problem and things working out in the end for them. There's not much you can lose by trying, anyway.

neoism

Does anyone want a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening?

please only if you dont have it...

first quote.

I rebought a few games so I cant use the Club Nintendo codes.

Does anyone have codes they can't use and would trade?

I have:
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World

PMs plz

Holy shit, just made 830. Did all the work to get the Majoras Mask Bag...now Im not sure I want it. Any ideas on what else I should be getting? Only have a 3ds and the only game I dont own is Star Fox...guess my only choice is the bag.

Made out like a bandit. I had a pile of coins I'd never spent and loaded up on 6 games. When can you DL the flip note animation thing? I didn't see it.

Top Bottom