• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

//ARCANUM

I've got 260 coins to spend, only have a 3DS. I'm considering The Legend of Zelda (NES) or The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening.

I played Zelda (NES) as a kid, haven't really since then and I've never played Link's Awakening.

Suggestions?

Astral

I've got 260 coins to spend, only have a 3DS. I'm considering The Legend of Zelda (NES) or The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening.

I played Zelda (NES) as a kid, haven't really since then and I've never played Link's Awakening.

Suggestions?

I used my coins for both. I fucking HATED Zelda NES. The difficulty spike after the second dungeon was so brutal that I wouldn't have beaten the game if it weren't for a guide and save states. I'm three dungeons into Link's Awakening and I'm really liking it so far.

finalflame

So, I have 70 coins left 'til Platinum. I am considering just buying a couple of older digital games that are still eligible for surveys, but can't find anything I really want. What's the best way to score codes for the remaining coins so I can be plat before the deadline? What's the going rate for codes?

randomkid

So, I have 70 coins left 'til Platinum. I am considering just buying a couple of older digital games that are still eligible for surveys, but can't find anything I really want. What's the best way to score codes for the remaining coins so I can be plat before the deadline? What's the going rate for codes?

If you really can't find anything you want at all, you can buy a few garbage games from this earlier post to get to 70 coins, although the games that are currently on sale for 99 cents right now are probably different. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152703404&postcount=3690

You used to be able to add the free games to get coins too but most people say that doesn't work any more.

finalflame

If you really can't find anything you want at all, you can buy a few garbage games from this earlier post to get to 70 coins, although the games that are currently on sale for 99 cents right now are probably different. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152703404&postcount=3690

You used to be able to add the free games to get coins too but most people say that doesn't work any more.

Thanks! I might get OOT3D digital, and go with some of those 99c games.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
So many post play surveys to do.

So many.

Post-play surveys suck, they ask a lot more (and have more text fields) but give far fewer points.

I suppose it's because the value of post-play surveys is less to Nintendo. They are(/were) more interested in the why and how you bought a game, not what you think of it.

Bowl0l

I received the message 'Secure connection failed' when I tried to redeem The Wonderful 101. Anyone getting the same message?

Edited: Switched from Firefox to Chrome, then able to order

Does anyone have extra codes for last fall's games like Pokemon X/Y? I've gotten Gold status but I'm just 15 coins shy of getting a 200 coin game.

I have so many expired surveys.... I should have actually paid attention to my club nintendo notifications. I'm at 590 coins and don't know what to buy.

Flintty

I bought two copies of fantasy Life (so I can play multiplayer with my son) but apparently I can only register the game once. Does anyone have a duplicate code they want to swap?

*Edit* I just looked at the EU stars catalogue. Wow, there's not much to choose from :(

Hey, is there any way to tell if a club nintendo code has already been redeemed without actually redeeming it? I found one for a 3ds and I don't need it so I was thinking of offering it on the BST thread.

Anyone know how long it takes digital purchases to show up as coins? I got everything that was on sale this week yesterday and haven't seen anything new on my to do list. Thanks.

Hey, is there any way to tell if a club nintendo code has already been redeemed without actually redeeming it? I found one for a 3ds and I don't need it so I was thinking of offering it on the BST thread.

I think if you enter it on 3DS, it will show you what it is before you hit "confirm" to finalize it. Don't hold me to that, though.

brau

After some waiting. I just received my poster set. Woots!

IlBiRp8.jpg

jXxR1mW.jpg

utgBND1.jpg

Edzi

So does anyone here still have coins and want trade codes for a Gold/Platinum game? I'd be willing to swap for Kid Icarus Uprising/Star Fox 64 3D.

RootCause

What should I get with my final coins?
Star Fox 64 (Never played a game in the series, not sure I'll like it)
Paper Mario 3DS
Or something else?

Gestault

I keep trying to redeem rewards after hours, but I'm still running into traffic problems. On the plus side, more time to decide on what the heck I'm getting (including the plat rewards). It'll be interesting to see how the DeNA partnership effects services like this, down the road. A spike is a spike (you can't always have the back-end for traffic bumps), but this seems like something beyond that.

Trying to do a code trade with another gaffer - getting my gold code is a game in itself. Can't say I'll miss club Nintendo after this ordeal.

wilflare

I would miss opening up my games to get those PIN...
and all those long surveys (lol)

---
anyone selling their Wii N64 codes? :X

Top Bottom