• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

So apparently free things like Rusty's Baseball no longer give coins. Was told by a CS Rep and it's no longer listed either. So what's the cheapest (and best thing) to get 10 coins?

Salsa

got:

Paper Mario Sticker Star
New Super Mario Bros 2
HarmoKnight
Mario vs DK: Minis on the Move
Sakura Samurai
Link's Awakening DX

cleaned out!

will still probably buy a cheap StarFox 64 3D code if I find it someplace

heyf00L

So apparently free things like Rusty's Baseball no longer give coins. Was told by a CS Rep and it's no longer listed either. So what's the cheapest (and best thing) to get 10 coins?

https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do

Pikmin Short Movies HD?

I think, tho, there are other things not listed there that would still give you a 10 coin post-play survey. I mean, I got 5 + 10 for Pushmo recently, and it's not on that list.

Clov

Damn, I knew I should have downloaded that yesterday!

What can I buy with 200 coins that will give me the most coins back?

ship it

NoRéN;153799397 said:
I wonder if it has anything to do with this bit of information in the description:

yea it's just unusual since I've had everything else ship way earlier. must be overwhelmed with processing orders.

The End

Debating whether to buy an $11 wiiu game to get the last 60 coins i need for platinum

the platinum gift is going to a plat mario amiibo, isn't it?

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
got:

Paper Mario Sticker Star
New Super Mario Bros 2
HarmoKnight
Sakura Samurai
Link's Awakening DX

cleaned out!

You should've bought Donkey Kong GB if you don't already own it.

Astral

Ugh I'm 220 points away from Starfox 3D but there's no way in hell I'll get them. What are good games I can get with 480 points? I already have Metroid and Kid Icarus. Also, how do I register the Poke Bank and Transporter?

maxcriden

Ugh I'm 220 points away from Starfox 3D but there's no way in hell I'll get them. What are good games I can get with 480 points? I already have Metroid and Kid Icarus. Also, how do I register the Poke Bank and Transporter?

Assuming you have a 3DS but not a Wii U:

SML2
DK '94
WL2
Link's Awakening

All superb games.

Trying to decide between Mario Land 2 and Metroid 2.

I've played Mario Land 2, but it's been years. Never tried Metroid 2, and I hear it's a little rough now?

Xamdou

Did anyone's Super Smash Bro's Soundtrack ship already? Mine says complete on the Nintendo website but I didn't get a shipping notification or anything...

brb

Smash soundtrack came in the mail today! Haven't opened it yet, pretty excited to pop this in the car stereo and have it be my new commute-to-work listenings.

I'm thinking:

Earthbound (250)
Yoshi's Island (200)
Mario World (200)

Golden Sun? (200)

(I have 1120 total, may re-acquire Mario 3D Land and Zelda:LBW to get to even 1200)
270 (470 without Golden Sun) left. Not sure. The top 3 are for sure because I have no way to play them outside emulation right now, and never played Earthbound.

I have no room on my 3DS cart for another 3DS title, unless I delete Donkey Kong. And I plan on getting a New 3DS sometime and so I don't wanna buy more memory.

got:

Paper Mario Sticker Star
New Super Mario Bros 2
HarmoKnight
Sakura Samurai
Link's Awakening DX

cleaned out!

Salsa, why :/

Even disregarding my hate for it, it can be bought for really cheap

randomkid

I'm thinking:

Earthbound (250)
Yoshi's Island (200)
Mario World (200)

Golden Sun? (200)

(I have 1120 total, may re-acquire Mario 3D Land and Zelda:LBW to get to even 1200)
270 (470 without Golden Sun) left. Not sure. The top 3 are for sure because I have no way to play them outside emulation right now, and never played Earthbound.

I have no room on my 3DS cart for another 3DS title, unless I delete Donkey Kong. And I plan on getting a New 3DS sometime and so I don't wanna buy more memory.

Don't forget that you'll get 30 post-play coins for downloading those 3 games too. Just make sure to grab everything more than a week before March 31st.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Assuming I get post play surveys for the VC games I upgraded, that should put me at 200 coins. I'll probably grab Mario 2 (Lost Levels), only have that via All Stars and I don't even have a SNES controller that works.

Would end up with

Super Smash Bros
Doc Louis' Punch Out
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario Bros 2

Curious to see what they do for Platinum. DKC trilogy would be awesome but that is too much to hope for since they just got rereleased.

I just got a post-play for Pokemon Bank so that's still giving 15 coins. Nothing for Steel Diver though, which means I am 10 coins short of Platinum. Haha.

Top Bottom