• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV leaks happening for today's event (ads, videos, demo on March 31)

Qvoth

free demo? why the hell not?
AU7Amsc.gif

In one of the Active Time Reports, might've been as late as the January ATR, they revealed that there would be a demo starring young Noctis that would be a separate little story from the main game. It won't be in the main game at all. Nothing much more to it. Previously we had been informed the demo would be the battle tech demo from TGS 2014 (which happens in Insomnia), only with the finalized gameplay/tech, but instead they've made something a bit more special, though that location from the tech demo seems to be in this demo as well.
thanks, Famassu! Looking forward to the demo.

-Horizon-

Hope the demo isn't JUST kid noctis if that is what its gonna be about. I missed out on Duscae mannn, I want to see what its like ;~;

TRI Mike

I honestly just want the new trailer and release date to leak so I can know everything I care about without having to hear Greg Miller say it.

.JayZii

Banned
PSY・S;199637720 said:
you guys are acting like there aren't spoiler-free threads for the major conferences

this isn't new
When it's something you don't really care about, it seems very silly. FFXV has also driven some to madness already.

Arkeband

Banned
New demo....?

I was kinda hoping for Duscae 3.0.

3.0 would probably just have some revised combat with whatever "optimizations" they've come up with (maybe 1080p???)

A new demo could include some or all of that, and if it's a "prequel" separate from the main game, that's pretty exciting too.

Arkeband

Banned
According to the accidentally-released GS video, you unlock Carbuncle in the full game by doing stuff in the new demo.

Sweet. The one thing I hope they do is, if the demo is separate from the main game, they integrate it a little in the main game by offering a download link to the "prologue" in the title screen or something so people totally living under a rock don't miss out on important story beats.

Ran rp

how does gamespot know all of this?

When it's something you don't really care about, it seems very silly. FFXV has also driven some to madness already.

well, it's a pretty big event for the game. especially for those who have been waiting a decade for it.

.JayZii

Banned
PSY・S;199639130 said:
well, it's a pretty big event for the game. especially for those who have been waiting a decade for it.
I'm telling you why people are acting surprised people didn't want to be spoiled on the announcements. If it was an event for a game they really cared about, they would probably feel similar. Little self awareness.

Arkeband

Banned
I guess we should have foreseen people from outside the thread not having the restraint to post leaks inside the thread.

Happy release date day, everyone!

Got zero Kingdom Hearts vibes so I don't agree with some of you. And I just went through 2.5 HD Remix again a month ago.

Great chinese trailer though.

Yo. What if like... Yoko shows up and does a surprise performance for a couple of songs. They did that for the pre-TGS show in 2009 for FF13 with Hamauzu.

Hnnnggg. Please Square.

Neoxon

A demo tomorrow sounds interesting. Maybe I'll give it a shot if I have enough space on my PS4's hard drive.

farisr

You don't like Dragon Ball?!
I love Dragon Ball. But it still seemed really weird seeing Gohan as her avatar when I basically came to associate Stella with Kagari as she had that avatar for years, not to mention it was probably my favorite moment of the Versus XIII trailers.

Top Bottom