• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV SPOILER THREAD

Not much of anything here tbh see the ghost?

cb8adbcb62466fe7c0c705169c286d24.jpg

Will Noctis be forever haunted by Ghost-dad like Dexter?

All I want to know is whether that huge 4chan "leak" during the summer is any closer to being verified.

The poster correctly identified the title of the e3 MS stage demo and I think the significance of dogs being messengers (see judgement trailer where noctis takes some kind of manuscript from a dog) and old noctis were mentioned well before they were shown off to the public.

Is that 4chan dump looking likely?

All I want to know is whether that huge 4chan "leak" during the summer is any closer to being verified.

The poster correctly identified the title of the e3 MS stage demo and I think the significance of dogs being messengers (see judgement trailer where noctis takes some kind of manuscript from a dog) and old noctis were mentioned well before they were shown off to the public.

There is a good chance the 4chan leaker also Verendus'd people i.e making observations from material that was already out + marketing material that was going to be shown.

The only official word that we have from Tabata is that none of the leaks were 100% correct. So they all had wrong info mixed with correct one. Which likely means some bits of the story leak were correct and other were wrong.

alex_myth

Banned
There is a good chance the 4chan leaker also Verendus'd people i.e making observations from material that was already out + marketing material that was going to be shown.

The only official word that we have from Tabata is that none of the leaks were 100% correct. So they all had wrong info mixed with correct one. Which likely means some bits of the story leak were correct and other were wrong.

Also the leak said that the script is still undergoing changes, so that's why no leaks are 100% correct!
God, what a trainwreck. I'm hoping for a miracle, but probably there won't be any.

It may be that all of the leaks had some truth to them and what we have to do is combine them and take out what's fake. Of course we can't do that unless we know what happens in the game.

This thread is dead until we get actual spoilers...

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!

Out of curiosity i read that thread again to see if the story leaks were any close to the truth. So far the only stuff correct is the begining of the game, including the 10-12 year timeskip into the future and the Ifrit fight.

Slater

Banned
Lightis is going to come back with a vengeance when there both in KH3

Also there still is a big fandom for it just go look at tumblr, it doesn't help that Square LOVED putting them in contrasting art

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Do you have to send proof of verification of your spoilers to mods / Kotaku before posting them

Falk

that puzzling face
I mean I'm expecting spoilers to come in the form of uploaded videos to sites that aren't easily DMCA-able, really.

edit: If not by the people streaming themselves, by someone capturing the stream and reuploading, etc.

You gotta remember this kind of is a story people have been waiting for for a decade, regardless of when dev started yadda yadda yadda.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I mean I'm expecting spoilers to come in the form of uploaded videos to sites that aren't easily DMCA-able, really.

edit: If not by the people streaming themselves, by someone capturing the stream and reuploading, etc.

You gotta remember this kind of is a story people have been waiting for for a decade, regardless of when dev started yadda yadda yadda.

If we're expecting videos then f5.gif

I've yet to see a stream that got later than this one did yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4A874kjM0c

But it's just like the end of the demo. Hopefully something later than this soon.

Top Bottom