• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV: The English Voice Cast

KupoNut

Okay I'm weirdly falling in love with FFXV's lighting
vOOiten.jpg

bunkitz

Okay I'm weirdly falling in love with FFXV's lighting
vOOiten.jpg

Aww, this is really cute! I know we're going to get plenty of similar bro times with Noctis and pals, but I'd love to see Luna have a good time too. Although, is it just me, or does her face look different here?

sappyday

Aww, this is really cute! I know we're going to get plenty of similar bro times with Noctis and pals, but I'd love to see Luna have a good time too. Although, is it just me, or does her face look different here?

They reworked her face

yg1lab4.gif

I just noticed her cheeks are red in the screenshot. Kind of cute

Ssshh don't ruin my "Ravus is the Sephirot of this game" fan-dream yet.

And i'm still not convinced Ardyn is the main villain.

I'd have been right there with you, but I feel like them highlighting him alone among the "bad guys" makes a strong case for him being the primary antagonist. Of course, since we know basically nothing about Ravus, anything is possible. At the very least, I expect Ardyn to get the most screen time.

Ydelnae

About time they showed Genitalia. I seriously thought she would always be off-screen and we could only hear her voice and steps.

Tyaren

Gladio...

It obviously started out as a devoted SE employee doing strange fanarts of him. Gladio eating, playing basketball...and sensually reading a book. But I guess they told him/her to also make stuff for the other characters. XD

...shirtless Gladio...

I wonder if we will ever get that costume. In one of the concept arts he was topless in the desert region area but as we now know he magically grows a tanktop when removing his jacket. They are probably going to let the fans pay dearly for this costume as DLC. XD

Jennipeg

Luna looks a tiny bit closer to her Kingsglaive look.

Maybe a little, I feel mean but I just don't like Luna's face, specifically her mouth. For some reason it annoys me just looking at her. It's weird, i've never had this reaction to a character before. Its the one reason I miss Stella, I liked her design.

D.Va

Neo Member
If there's a choice between subs and dub, I pick subs.

That being said, the English voice cast is actually quite good! I'm surprised. The only one I was iffy about was the girl. Lunafreya? And Noctis sounds a bit to... typical imo.

Side note: Did they flatten Prompto's hair? He looks weird.

Lynx_7

Maybe it's because english is not my native language but I actually liked what little they showed here.
I'll still probably go with the japanese voices since I usually prioritize the original voices whenever given the option in any given work.

Top Bottom