• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Five year old kid writes a story, 29 year old man animates it. The result is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

eo650.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Zzoram said:
In case you didn't know, search doesn't work anymore.

In case you didn't know, Google can sometimes be a decent substitute. The emphasis is because half the time, it isn't. :lol

Zzoram

JaseC said:
In case you didn't know, Google can sometimes be a decent substitute. The emphasis is because half the time, it isn't. :lol

I just tried it and strangely enough, Google takes me to the NeoGAF.net version of pages, that has a smaller font, and I'm not logged in there, but is otherwise exactly the same. Creepy.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
WE HAVE TO GO FIGHT A GANG OF DINOSAURS.
Holy fuck i was in stitches :lol

Super great. Im on iphone is it just one episode so far or are there more?

Also anyone remember the episode of dexters lab that was like this (kid making up the story)

Read the first 8 chapters. And number 4 is the best yet. "All 1.000 of your kids shall live again.... Plus 2 million more!" :lol

Flute Cop's transformation throughout the series is really something :lol Who would've thought at some point he would become an Avocado Soldier with a unicorn horn?

Neo C.

Jay Sosa said:
A five year old' story includes choppin dinosaur's heads off?

Whats wrong with kids these days?
Nothing, at least in terms of fantasizing adventure.

When I was a kid, we all had plastic guns and pretended to blow things and people up.

Today I'm rather disturbed by the overprotective parents who don't let the boys an inch of freedom (of thought/speech).

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
goldenticket said:
Also anyone remember the episode of dexters lab that was like this (kid making up the story)
Dexter and Computress Get Mandark.

And it was awesome. Pity I can't find it anywhere on line to watch. Dern Cartoon Network and its infernal copyright claims.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
sohois said:
One more image to cement Axe Cop as the most awesome thing ever:
2ur8ggj.png

Holy shit. This is god damn amazing. I can't even believe what my eyes are showing me right now. Is this a dream? Can there ever be anything this awesome again in life? I might as well end it all now.

Allison, I love you.

:lol :lol

Jay Sosa

Neo C. said:
Nothing, at least in terms of fantasizing adventure.

When I was a kid, we all had plastic guns and pretended to blow things and people up.

Today I'm rather disturbed by the overprotective parents who don't let the boys an inch of freedom (of thought/speech).

Theres a difference between playing cops and robbers and a guy who chops of heads with an axe..

BUT the comic is really amazing so i'll just shut up and enjoy..

Aske

So glad GAF is giving this another airing. We had this thread a few days ago, but I guess it was lost in the weekend detritus.

My favourite clip: the Evil Flying Book counters Ralph the dog's Power of Speech...

20100302-qsuxef38cqxix8q8q3sg742giw.jpg

The blog is interesting too - fun to chart the explosion of Axecop over the last couple of months and witness Ethan's amazement first hand. There's also an interesting tale behind the concept of the snow planet and the Evil Singing Tree. Apparently a third Nicolle brother sent Ethan and Malachai a weird customized Christmas e-card featuring Axe Cop cutting down a singing tree. Malachai was so traumatized by the fate of the poor tree that Ethan had to convince him that the tree was evil...and from thence the Evil Singing Tree episode arose. Here's the original video.

I also love Malachai's hilarious distain for jabs:

20100302-bnma2eh7xpd9gjdefbputd3tdj.jpg

Zeppu

+1 for awesome/amazing.

This is the definition of epic. The things written there could never be made up by an adult.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
fucccckkkk!!! The theme song is EPIC!!!

Metroid Killer said:
Read the first 8 chapters. And number 4 is the best yet. "All 1.000 of your kids shall live again.... Plus 2 million more!" :lol

Flute Cop's transformation throughout the series is really something :lol Who would've thought at some point he would become an Avocado Soldier with a unicorn horn?

:lol :lol :lol :lol Chapter 4 is completely lulz. Everything just happens.

Smiles and Cries said:
this will jump the shark soon and end up on some cable Network after this kid gets paid Millions for it. Lucky Bastard!
:D
Yeah and it seems like they are defintely acting on this sudden success. The website and everything seems to be of pretty high production, if they play their cards right they can go really big with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom