• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Five year old kid writes a story, 29 year old man animates it. The result is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultim8p00

Banned
Holy shit a gang of dinosaurs. Every day I see things that make my life look worthless. First it was robot unicorn and now I never had a father like ax cop

ronito

Vic said:
The first 15 seconds of the intro made me remember how annoying is Dexter's sister.
15i0pxd.png

Awesome avatar....of justice!

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Unfortunately this is the biggest continuity error in the story. He didn't have the axe in the beginning!
What's cool about this is that the older brother does not attempt to apply any adult logic in the story. As an adult you naturally ask questions like this. As a child the world is really magical things just happen.

Contunity or not what ever the 5 year old says is ground truth.

BowieZ

Banned
Major Williams said:
Flute cop is truly the best character. The most character transitions and helps a brotha out (leaf man!)
My favorite part is where he randomly and surprisingly belies his apparent benignancy for a brief moment by commandeering the unclaimed unicorn horn.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
I NEED SCISSORS said:
Holy shit, watch it with Youtube's new Transcribe Audio captions :lol :lol

"that was the day he became... tax cut"

Needs to be quoted. You absolutely must do this, makes it even more hilarious.

"Thanks Scott, episode one."

Salsa

Conceited said:
Needs to be quoted. You absolutely must do this, makes it even more hilarious.

"Thanks Scott, episode one."

"So Tax cut and Dry Ice"

"son of a year"

"we have a gang of dinasours stick you know"

"WELL SOCK!"

"but food costs, and dinasour blood on him"

its just too much :lol :lol :lol

Dai Kaiju

Illustrating a five year old's chaotic train of thought? I've never heard of an idea so stupid and brilliant at the same time. :lol

It kind of reminds me of my own thought process when I was five, which I freakishly remember somehow. It makes me sad that I didn't have a 29 year old to illustrate it though :(

EDIT: Babyman is awesome.

Ashodin

95n8ti.png

EPIC!! Someone painted this for the axe cop guy. It is amazing and will be a print that you can order for your wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom