• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For ARG enthusiasts/conspiracy believers - "BadSelfEater"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

What the fuck am I watching?

Is this really some guy who was just really, really angry?

EDIT: Wait, abortions?

The fuck?

cilonen

Not watching but... Why? All the Federal Government angle and Illuminati hints... The tie in to the election campaigns.

Meh.

That's just really disappointing. I mean the imagery doesn't even make sense in that context. Heck, The Division 2 announcement or something would have been way cooler.

Media

That's just really disappointing. I mean the imagery doesn't even make sense in that context. Heck, The Division 2 announcement or something would have been way cooler.

Yeah I'm really confused. The imagery was not at all related to anti-abortion shit. Is it a bait and switch or another trailhead? Ugh. Don't want to watch it.

smurfx

get some go again
tumblr_msrji5FWwd1qcgy32o1_500.gif

I'm done listening to this guy yelling. Shame, the art is actually pretty good.
Of course the whole thing was designed to have nothing to do with abortion so he could yell about it. 2edgy4me

Edit: #deadbabiesforharambe

Yeah I'm really confused. The imagery was not at all related to anti-abortion shit. Is it a bait and switch or another trailhead? Ugh. Don't want to watch it.

It's a bait and switch, he just wanted to call out people interested in conspiracy stuff or something?

Good choice. I have the youtube stream in the background. Right now he's raging about everyday "child sacrifice". That's the actual phrase he uses for abortion.

Media

It's a bait and switch, he just wanted to call out people interested in conspiracy stuff or something?

...because of abortion?

Calling out people for being interested in conspiracy while championing something that is know to produce a ton of conspiracies is fucking mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom