• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Couleurs

I was on the fence about this since I didn't like Forza 5, but playing the demo has changed my mind and now I'm looking forward to buying it. I loved the first Horizon, but didn't play a ton of it since I bought it right before the new systems came out. Hopefully this will have the same type of fun atmosphere the first Horizon had.

Montresor

The only reason the title is bad is because of sensitive posters. My god at that pathetic first page. The title is funny. It's a shame some people cant take a joke.

DriveClub's OT title should have a play on horizon too. =p

BrunoM

Ok guys, the embargo is up and I'm broadcasting the full game. Please keep in mind Microsoft has asked us to not run Showcase events and Barn finds.

Come hang out with me!

http://www.twitch.tv/eatgames
Link is down buddy ..

But your in the same boat as me right ?
We can only stream the first hour or play with the words a bit and ( a total of one hour ) of the full game before it's really out

Things that sucks lol

TheF1BOB

Banned
The only reason the title is bad is because of sensitive posters. My god at that pathetic first page. The title is funny. It's a shame some people cant take a joke.

DriveClub's OT title should have a play on horizon too. =p

DriveClub |OT| No Fun Allowed

lol

Wynnebeck

Banned
It really is. The title isn't the only dig either. The salt is real.

i7JCnlH7kD70I.jpg

Oh wow. OP should have just went with broad title instead of stoking the fires of war. I expect the Driveclub OT to retaliate in some form.

I can't believe the thread title is upsetting people. lol

It's not even knocking Driveclub. It's a completely harmless joke. It's not even knocking the game.

They don't want to piss off the people who sell their stuff.

and they're not going to piss people off by locking some games behind individual retailers?

I can't think of a single reason Microsoft won't make the digital download more appealing. They have every reason to want people to go that route, and yet they do nothing to truly incentivize it. I want to buy digitally, but they make it hard to go that route.

Bessy67

Streaming, but its not showing up. I'm on the Oct preview build--known issue? Rebooting now to see if that fixes it.
I saw it for a little while. It looked like you were at a car meet with a P1 and classical music was playing. Then it went away again.

JAYSIMPLE

Banned
Oh wow. OP should have just went with broad title instead of stoking the fires of war. I expect the Driveclub OT to retaliate in some form.

Let it have some responses. Driveclub graphics kick butt. I think the sooner we all stop being so sensitive the better. I made some silly claims about driveclub months ago, but the later footage was just breathtaking. Really looking forward to that Ps plus version.

Anyway this threads about horizon 2. One week till me and the boys do some serious social gaming. Feels like the first real next gen game to me. Wooooooo. So hyped

hwy_61

Banned
People are offended by a harmless joke? How pathetic. I better see these same users take offense if the OT for the other racing makes the same kind of joke.

I can't believe the thread title is upsetting people. lol

It's not even knocking Driveclub. It's a completely harmless joke. It's not even knocking the game.

and they're not going to piss people off by locking some games behind individual retailers?

I can't think of a single reason Microsoft won't make the digital download more appealing. They have every reason to want people to go that route, and yet they do nothing to truly incentivize it. I want to buy digitally, but they make it hard to go that route.

I am with you. I would have gone for the digital version in a second if it had all the available pre-order cars, or at least offered me SOMETHING that would make it worth getting over the physical copy.

And how about Driveclub |OT|: Weather, but no snow on the Horizon.

Other than the resolution, is the 360 version 1:1 as far as content and features go with the X1? I wish I could afford an X1 right now, but I will be playing this on the 360 if its the same game.

VinFTW

NeoGaf:

1000's of posts making fun of the Xbox One's Japan launch: playful banter
OT title of a thread calling out another game: too far

Love it!

Anyways, OT:

Can't fucking wait for this game (and Driveclub because I can take a joke...).

Top Bottom