• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

RS4-

Man, I don't like how the game randomly CTDs. So far, I've only noticed it when I don't have the game focused, like right now, I switched to Firefox and Forza just crashed lol.

You don't need XBL if you're playing on PC. Only if you're on Xbox One.

Strootman

Well, well, well, look who's enjoying the game.. :) (sorry if old!)

I7SdLNZ.jpg
Haha awesome!

zorbsie

On PC and my VIP stuff wasn't working. Tried a spin this afternoon and the VIP bonus was applied. I don't think I did anything different to get it to work. Maybe it'll slowly unlock for everyone else too.

Dominator

Do you have AVAST installed or a mic plugged in. If so, please try either uninstalling AVAST for now or unplugging your mic. This seems to have fixed the startup crashes for many users.
Thanks for the response but I'm on Xbox, which is why I thought the situation was strange. It finally worked after my third reset of the console.

zorbsie

Don't forget to check the Forza Hub. Credit bonuses every week based on your Forza hub level. Just got 425k, all of that is going into spins. I don't even care.

TheKeyPit

Banned
My only gripe so far: The Drivatar difficulty is inconsistent. I started the game on the second highest difficulty and got 1st, 2nd or 3rd for most of the time. A couple of races later I finish 2nd, 3rd or 5th on the same difficulty. What I noticed: Drivatars are bad in Cross Country Races. That's where I finish 1st easily. Circuit Races are harder, because that's where I can finish 1st, 3rd or 5th. Most of the time this depends on my car. If it's an A car with 30 points to reach S1, a lot of Drivatar opponents will have cars with A maxed out. This led to races where I'm nearly at the finish line and three Drivatars just drive past me while I press the gas like an idiot.

Solution for me: I'll always have to max out my cars to have a good chance.

bitch i don't know what a roundabout is or what the second exit means.. just tell me to smash straight through the damn thing!!

that was in jest I'm actually very respectful of Anna.

Tecnniqe

Banned
bitch i don't know what a roundabout is or what the second exit means.. just tell me to smash straight through the damn thing!!

that was in jest I'm actually very respectful of Anna.
Lol when she said that to me I slowed down and was like huh for a moment and AI smashed the middle xD

J3ffro

I got to play a couple hours last night, I'm smitten.

Just confirmed with my wife, the second the kiddo goes down I'm all FH3.

Come on bedtime...

If anyone is looking for a good place to grind skill points during a Skill Song, I found an amazing place.

Just North of Maroondah Rainforest is a place where there are a bunch of small trees in a field, like a tree farm.

You can drift around and mow down the trees at the same time and it gives you huge drift/destruction multipliers. There is no traffic or anything to hit, so you don't have to worry about fuckin up your chain.

I can easily get over 300k chains in under a minute, especially with the Skill Song on.

How does the co-op work? I am the only one out of my group to get the Ultimate Edition so I stopped doing the campaign once I unlocked online and have just been playing online adventures. If I keep going could I join their game and just play with them or will it take in my save too and have all these things unlocked?

Excited to try this Groove Music integration. Found out my band's album is on there and am torn between making one huge playlist of every great rock song or an Aussie appropriate playlist (Radio Birdman, AC/DC, Powderfinger, Hoodoo Gurus, The Church, The Saints, The Celibate Rifles, Rose Tattoo, etc.).

Stevey

Excited to try this Groove Music integration. Found out my band's album is on there and am torn between making one huge playlist of every great rock song or an Aussie appropriate playlist (Radio Birdman, AC/DC, Powderfinger, Hoodoo Gurus, The Church, The Saints, The Celibate Rifles, Rose Tattoo, etc.).

Gotta have some Smudge on there as well.

Man this is so awesome!

I just paid to unlock all the custom horn sounds lol as they were only a couple of quid. #partoftheproblem

Of course I am rolling with La Cucaracha for now!

f@luS

More than a member.
I just got my Xbox one S and I bought halo 5 digital and preorder forza h 3. Is it still possible to have the warthog code ?

ShapeGSX

The Regera has a crazy new type of transmission that causes it to act like a CVT, so yeah it's basically one massive gear

No, it doesn't have a transmission at all. The engine goes through the rear differential with a 2.85:1 final drive ratio and that is it. The electric motor is used below 30mph, and above 30mph, the engine kicks in. There is kind of a torque converter in there that locks up eventually. It's a wild system.

Top Bottom