• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

GHG

screenshot-original10fxb5b.png

rariv3br9.jpg

The Argus

Goddamn, these photos are amazing. Guess I better learn how to use the photo mode. Easily the best looking console racer in motion. I know DriveClub produces cleaner shots, but the game cheats in photo mode as you let the shot slowly clean itself up, does Horizon do the same?

Noobcraft

Goddamn, these photos are amazing. Guess I better learn how to use the photo mode. Easily the best looking console racer in motion. I know DriveClub produces cleaner shots, but the game cheats in photo mode as you let the shot slowly clean itself up, does Horizon do the same?
It does something similar. The biggest benefit is seen in depth of field and motion blur, but it doesn't seem to be done the same way Driveclub does.

Man, some of the photos in here are ridiculous. I've just been dicking around a bit in photomode and it's clear I have a long way to go.

Some good, some bad but here's what I've got so far. All Xbone so far, struggled to get to grips with mouse and keyboard controls for it on PC.

80H6aLB.jpg

zASzPp6.jpg

EDIT: I should read the rules first...

the noisiness of the sky threw me off because that's exactly what I'd expect from a camera in those conditions.

I thought exactly the same when taking it. The cameras they used for the skyboxes can only capture night skies so well without noise (naturally), and increasing the exposure in game makes it more obvious but it actually helps.

Top Bottom