• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

RoKKeR

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

shandy706

Well, I wanted to post some native 4k shots now that I have a 4k TV, but I can't find a site to host them uncompressed. Even abload.de can't take them. They're all like 14-22mb each.

Any suggestions????

AsianOni

Well, I wanted to post some native 4k shots now that I have a 4k TV, but I can't find a site to host them uncompressed. Even abload.de can't take them. They're all like 14-22mb each.

Any suggestions????
Flickr, but you will have to create an account.

Wait a minute.

UI elements cast shadows in the actual game world? Is that what I'm seeing here?

I thought the gif was just illustrating the lighting and the fine details in the rain drops on the car/camera.

What UI element are you talking about? I don't see it. If you're talking about that flying particle at the beginning of the gif, I think that's just a pole or piece of a fence that the car has just hit before the gif starts?

Top Bottom