• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

GetPhoto.ashx
Prowlin on some balloons

Those shots don't look so hot. Makes the car look like it has low blurry textures trying to look like clay.

This is a pretty minor thing. The fact that they're even taking the time to model under the hood is fairly crazy, to me. They might not be as detailed as you'd like, but I don't think things look like "clay".

The exterior parts of the models are modeled to some insane levels, which is great because that's the part of the car we look at most in the game.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Those shots don't look so hot. Makes the car look like it has low blurry textures trying to look like clay.

I dunno, looks like the materials on the inside of an engine compartment to me -- muted plastics and matte metals and such. I just love that everything is modeled, down to the red/white color coding of the wires and the occasional shock of blue on the lid.

Some poor bastard had to do this for hundreds of cars. :D

Ashtrax

Gah, it doesn't look as good here as it does on my HDR TV, but nonetheless, I thought it was a great shot considering how bad I am at this game.

REmOLn8.gif

Ronny93

I don't get the photomode... my screenshots are always blurry / out of focus. Is there a tutorial about the settings like aperture, focus etc.? I'm a digital photographer, with my DSLR I know all about this but can't get it to work in this game :(

Oh, here's my contribute. I'll start with Riiiiiiiiiiidge Raaaceeerrr. And a custom GT '17 livery i made (both available along a Bowler livery i did, search for my nickname: KingpinZER0).

nW5hq3s.jpg

x1dSWSa.jpg

IZiLB9z.jpg

iHFe3VN.jpg

hjzWcWe.jpg

dsv4AJB.jpg

gL0rN2o.jpg

unbjdLi.jpg

bN5IXM9.jpg

RVTsq71.jpg

nChTGsh.jpg

chxUPmN.jpg