• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News' Eric Bolling Sent Unsolicited Lewd Text Messages To Colleagues, Sources Say

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Besides Hannity and Carlson this dude is the biggest douche on the network right now.

Not surprised.

Media

It's the boobs on the ground guy, I remember that shit. How long ago was that? I thought he got fired. I don't pay attention enough.

Ah, 2014. Not that long ago. Feels like it.

rjinaz

Person with shitty views turns out to be a shitty person. Shocking.

How do women even watch that channel anymore...

As a guy who has never taken a picture of his dick or sent a pic of himself to any women, I feel like i'm unique in this modern world

Why on earth do guys think any women wants to see pics of their dick? Chest, face, hair, etc I could understand but going straight for the D....

I have a fairly popular gmail address (like coke@gmail.com kind of thing) and once in a while some random guy sends it a dick pic, like he is just spamming thousands of email addresses hoping someone will be interested in his dick. The fake girls sending date emails I can understand, they wanna scam someone for some wire transfer money, but I am missing the chain on how an unsolicited dick pic leads to anything.

Not sure why he thought his colleagues needed to see a shriveled, pathetic, tiny dick unless that was the week Hannity was on vacation?

Jotaka

qjl6i28.gif

Bum bum bum, another one bites the dust, bum bum bum, another one bites the dust

Another one's gone, another one's gone, another one bites the dust.

Loxley

It's only a matter of time until Hannity's dirty laundry comes out, because you know he has to be sitting on a mountain of it.

RDreamer

When in history has unsolicited dick pics ever been a good idea? Has that ever worked for anyone, really? If it would work for you, you probably don't need to be sending em anyway...

rjinaz

As a guy who has never taken a picture of his dick or sent a pic of himself to any women, I feel like i'm unique in this modern world

Why on earth do guys think any women wants to see pics of their dick? Chest, face, hair, etc I could understand but going straight for the D....

I have a fairly popular gmail address (like coke@gmail.com kind of thing) and once in a while some random guy sends it a dick pic, like he is just spamming thousands of email addresses hoping someone will be interested in his dick. The fake girls sending date emails I can understand, they wanna scam someone for some wire transfer money, but I am missing the chain on how an unsolicited dick pic leads to anything.

I had a gf that was actually into it. It was completely her thing, I just went along with it.

Obviously that's different from just random sending pics but it's not only a man thing.

Goofalo

You think this happened because of how high profile Fox's issues have been starting from the top? Or do you think the Murdoch boys are cleaning shop?

TS-08

14 sources? Man, people were knocking down the doors to tell this story. I'm guessing this guy isn't very popular around the office.

Someone has had to have been on a mission to dismantle Fox News this year. Ailes, O'Reilly, Kelly, among so many others, that have left Fox in the past year. Their ratings are also plummeting.

http://variety.com/gallery/everyone-who-left-fox-news-bill-oreilly-megyn-kelly/

This article is a couple months old and there are more people that have left. Of the 15 people listed in the article. They fall into the category of being a women who's rights have been violated or a man who has violated the rights of Women or African Americans. Looks like all of their racist and sexist behavior is finally coming back to hit them this year. Can't help that Trump and the political climate he has created has played a factor in this. Especially the way Trump spoke to Kelly and Lewandowski grabbed that female fox news reporter.

When in history has unsolicited dick pics ever been a good idea? Has that ever worked for anyone, really? If it would work for you, you probably don't need to be sending em anyway...

"hey so this girl is kind of being evasive towards me when I talk to her and always says shes busy when I want to invite her out for a drink, whats the best course of action here?"

*send shrivelled disgusting penis*

Rran

When in history has unsolicited dick pics ever been a good idea?
So much this. I'm genuinely curious as to why so many (well, more than one would think anyway) guys do this sorta thing. Is it some kind of fetish, deriving pleasure from the idea that a woman is viewing a pic of your dick and then, in their mind, said woman is somehow enjoying the unsolicited image? Or is it a means of "testing the waters," so to speak, as if to say, "You like this? You can have it };)"??

I gotta be honest, these sorts of acts are completely lost on me (and, I imagine, a good number of people)...

L Thammy

I really want to go to Fox News job interview just to see what it's like. I have to imagine that they make you eat a baby before you can join their organization or something like that.

Top Bottom