• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News to Host Live Event With Bernie Sanders. Hillary Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutek

What if Fox News wants to make Hillary look bad so Bernie will win the nomination, the presidency over Trump, because they think he won't be able to hurt their preferred party as much as Hillary or Trump would?

That would mean that everything is going according to keikaku for the Illuminati.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Emails.
2FP5hgy.png

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So how are people going to spin "I found the one nugget of gold in a republicans heart and used it to work for progressive change" to "I love republicans! I can't wait to do everything they want!"

Daft Bird

This is the most personable that Hillary has seemed in forever to me. Fox News kinda fits her and makes her seem a far more human.

Boke1879

The least I can hope this whole thing will do is maybe show some moderate republicans that watch Fox how civil the dems are when they debate or speak on issues. I mean for the most part i don't see this helping either Bernie or Hillary but good on them for doing it.

ApharmdX

Banned
Compromise, when it's with the far right, is absolutely a dirty word. You don't negotiate with terrorists, and you can't meet extremists halfway.

Meowster

This is the most personable that Hillary has seemed in forever to me. Fox News kinda fits her and makes her seem a far more human.
She's a great politician but I think these town halls have shown that she's better when she is just a person speaking to you. I've liked to loved almost all of her town hall speeches so far.

cowboyz89

This Fox host is really concerned with the cost of programs that help American citizens.
Not so concerned with the rampant military spending that we have been doing since 9/11 which dwarfs everything else.

ezrarh

I'm not sure if more competition with insurance companies will help. The less bargaining power the insurance companies have, the less pressure they can put on hospitals and pharmaceutical companies to lower prices.

wildfire

Banned
Clinton is definitely working the crowd better than Sanders though I find it odd it's only the moderator who has come out with the less commonly asked questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom