• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News to Host Live Event With Bernie Sanders. Hillary Too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bernie was very smart to do this. It's great publicity for him to get his message out.

Fox News is on all the time at hotels I stay at in the lobby for example. It's a very watched station. It's not just republicans like me watching it. A lot of independents will see this. So liberals here etc should be happy he did it for his campaign.

In a perfect world for him, Hillary wouldn't be there though. She was probably smart enough to realize the publicity and couldn't let him have the lone spotlight.

wildfire

Banned
Great that I'm coming across someone asking Sander's what he thinks he can do to get Congressonal support. I hope Clinton get's this question as well.

Condom

But how will you inspire people to get more involved in politics if you want to leverage us to push Congress? :|
Like how he is getting people involved with his campaign? Activism isn't new.

So organize local communities with local debates, discussions, workshops and general activism etc

That was pretty good for Bernie all in all. Now we get to see Hillary next. I'm going to laugh at the initial thread if they both come out of this looking better than before.

Stunned they are giving only an hour to both candidates, meaning, 30 minute blocks for each. Thought this was going to be an hour each.

Phased

Pretty good for Bernie and they were pretty fair to him overall.

Curious to see how they treat the literal antichrist (to them) when she comes on.

Maxim726X

Can't watch now, but hope that someone makes a 'highlight reel' like I see for the debates... Though, I guess there isn't a whole lot of superfluous content due to the time constrictions.

wildfire

Banned
He's already inspiring people to be more involved. At this point it's on them and not him.

It is partially on him. If he doesn't proactively take a leadership role we can take actions that don't necessarily benefit his plans. He needs to provide some input.

Still not a big fan of legitimizing Fox News in any way, but I think it says something that the left is willing to go into hostile territory when the candidates on the right just bitch about unfair questions and speaking allotments all the time. Fucking whiners.

Still not a big fan of legitimizing Fox News in any way, but I think it says something that the left is willing to go into hostile territory when the candidates on the right just bitch about unfair questions and speaking allotments all the time. Fucking whiners.
Bret Baier hostile?

Hannity or O'Reilly I get it, but this is not hostile.

Oriel

I swear Bernie says the "wealthiest country in the history of the world" every single time he's on TV.

He's not wrong in fairness. It makes sense for Sanders to repeatedly emphasise this point and (hopefully) get the public to start asking why they've not got free at the point of entry healthcare despite being so rich. Though there's a simple answer to this, the US spends a massive chunk of its budget on the military over universal healthcare. It's the reason why European countries have excellent social programs, their own defense and security establishments are funded at far lower levels than the US. Free healthcare or a strong military, you can't have both.

ctfg23

Was just thinking this. I doubt we'll see Trump and co do a town hall on MSNBC.

cowboyz89

and not only that, but they bitch about it from a network that supports them unconditionally.

rtcn63

What if Fox News wants to make Hillary look bad so Bernie will win the nomination, the presidency over Trump, because they think he won't be able to hurt their preferred party as much as Hillary or Trump would?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom