• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Dr.Morris79

football and the other football.
Give in to temptation John, we know you want to call it Soccer 👀

Give in!! We won't judge

WDptqW6.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Woke up being notified I seemingly fell asleep on the couch. My lady friend as well. This NEVER happens to me. N E V E R

We watched the last half of Beau is afraid (second time for me) while eating döner. Guess we both passed out halfway through ..

...the VVitch was on. She woke up from a loud scene and made up the bed, woke me up and directed me to bed.

Had the worst dream in a long time.

MrMephistoX

Acid + Tetris Effect = Madness.

This is based on my calculations.
I had a very very bad trip the last time I used MJ legally purchased in my state so while I've been curious about shrooms and acid for a while I don't know if I could ever do them: I suffer from anxiety and depression and weed just seems to ...I don't want to say make it worse but it makes me very conscious of the bullshit thoughts that enter my head on an almost daily basis to the point where its impossible to ignore them. Vaping is horrible for you but I have never had a bad experience on a few puffs but always have a miserable experience on edibles.

Top Bottom