• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

badblue

Gold Member
It's good if you're into pagan cult rituals.

I prefer my cults to be more about free love and drugs.

mi vida loca i should start my own operation GIF

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Midsommar was a pretentious take on The Wicker Man with a bear suit instead of bees at the end.

Discuss 😆

Perhaps John. I don't really care haha. Have to say that my first viewing was engaging all the way.
I was kind of bored this time around.

I don't get the pretentious angle though which always comes up. Could you explain that?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Feel asleep on the couch last night boys. It got pretty rowdy.

I fell asleep as well on the couch. Last thursday as well. Both with my lady friend present. I say this because I never fall asleep on anything else than my bed.

22:22:22 22:22:22 you can go to the gym as much as you like but you’ll never have a badass physique like this guy:

I had a lengthy chat with your mom about your weird obsession, and more importantly; perception regarding synthol.

Nah! Just kidding. We made out and laughed at your cognitive damage.

Oh what fun we had 😁

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I just came home from the gym and got severe muscle cramp in one (?) of my abs. Had it a couple times before. Tried to relax and breath. It passed rather quickly thank god because last time I was on all fours sticking my fingers in my abdomen. As I'm typing I feel it lingering...

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You don't do that to your body and dance around like that if you don't

Oh I thought you meant me lol.

I'm still not sure why he has daddy issues. Can you explain more clearly? I actually don't really care but if you could it would be interesting to read for sure.

Top Bottom