• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!

53760233740_d4b109951d_o.gif

Turned 56 recently & yeah it's just a number really.

I remember as a kid watching my uncles at Christmas parties and they really looked like adult uncles in their suits & ties drinking beer and playing cards.

I don't feel like that at all.
I'm sorta stuck in my mid 30's in my mind.

It's all a matter of perspective 😊

I'm fine lol

I was just making jokes about turning 40

I'm going to go through life the same way as before I turned 40.

Just living the life I want

It's been good so far

Can't complain

Also

Aziz Ansari Book GIF

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I just bought a Radiohead album but when I get home it's not in my bag. Nigga what??

I'm looking for it rn

nWNFgR8.gif

Recognizable. Which album did you pick?

I hurt myself while putting on my seat belt today.

Stretching Max Greenfield GIF by CBS

What have you all accomplished today?

That sucks. Had it for ages with my left shoulder because of an injury. Had to turn my body to reach it bleh.

Fun fact: I have bursitis in my right shoulder now. Got an injection but recovery is very slow =/

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
What have you all accomplished today?

Peep this trublue, I had an employee lie to me about having a new job in the org when they really didn't. Said they're transitioning next week. The guy hiring said homie doesn't even have a first round interview scheduled yet. HR was out so my Monday is gonna be real wild.

So what are you fucks doing today?
iu

Last edited:
If you would, could you give your experience and favorite tracks? If not cool
I can do that but I need to listen to it one more time.
When you're looking for your keys in your fridge...

🤣
Might as well have been in the fridge...

I'm usually methodical so when something like this happens, it fucks with my brain and I'm living inside of a simulation again.
Decks Dark.

Nice choice. Any reason towards making this one your choice?
No, it was a spur of the moment kind of purchase.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Enjoy. Needs multiple listings as you are probably aware of.

It's your first exposure to this band regarding a whole album?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
This is the first Saturday I’ve had to myself in weeeeeeks. I’m looking forward to cutting my grass and playing Sega Saturn, then I’m going to see a local rock opera tonight at 8.

Also, I slept in until 11am today. This day is already aces. 😌

Happy Birthday Dancing GIF by Storyful

badblue

Gold Member
Peep this trublue, I had an employee lie to me about having a new job in the org when they really didn't. Said they're transitioning next week. The guy hiring said homie doesn't even have a first round interview scheduled yet. HR was out so my Monday is gonna be real wild.
hes-got-a-pair-ill-give-him-that.gif

I say give him a shot (at the interview) just for the balls to try and sneak in to the position.

Also your current avatar makes me think you're 22:22:22 22:22:22 all the time. Good Job.

Top Bottom