• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
long_time_star_wars.gif

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Again at this point where mr. pretentious "oh look at me i make my own pasta bal bla" is triggered by my delicious treat; texture, taste etc wise.

Sonimdissapoint.gif

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It has attached to my left pinky. Itches af and tells dad jokes 24/7 in my head

I .. must... learn to...

Great segway AAA+

Last edited:

badblue

pie-fresh-from-oven.gif

Anyone else craving some warm apple pie right about now or is that just me because of how raining and cold it is here today?

I'd go make some but I'm afraid my seat belt injury is pretty serious. Even if I tough it out I'm worried about pie theft.
o-brother-where-art-thou-oh-brother.gif

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
It’s Monday night and I’ve been drinking a bit (don’t judge me, it’s been a rough few weeks at work…) and I know I shouldn’t be drunk-GAFing. The last time I did, I received my first ever mod warning in like almost 20 years on this forum. But fuck, some of the people here just piss me off.

Thank god you lot are alright cunts. 💙

It’s Monday night and I’ve been drinking a bit (don’t judge me, it’s been a rough few weeks at work…) and I know I shouldn’t be drunk-GAFing. The last time I did, I received my first ever mod warning in like almost 20 years on this forum. But fuck, some of the people here just piss me off.

Name and shame?

Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

Go home to your Girlfriend and get laid. You will feel better in the end

Top Bottom