• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
One armed BBQ because I want steak?
What's the worst that can happen?

grill-grill-fail.gif

ayo-ayowtf.gif

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Shit I missed that Friday window!
Or I'm a week early for the next one?
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Same. I was to tired.

After the ribs I watched a video and went to bed while it was still light outside. Slept in till twelve.

Says a lot about my week because that doesn't really happen anymore the last years.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Having a friend over tonight. Either going to watch Nope, Get Out or Dune. She doesn't like SciFi because she has some assumptions about the genre. I want to see what she finds of Dune seeing it's more grounded and has political, religious aspects and more to it.

So we'll start with that and if she doesn't like it I'll definitely put on Get Out.

She likes horror but more the ghost genre. Looked around quite a bit and there's not much of quality. Couldn't find hereditary or It follows on 3 seperate streaming platforms alas.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Having a friend over tonight. Either going to watch Nope, Get Out or Dune. She doesn't like SciFi because she has some assumptions about the genre. I want to see what she finds of Dune seeing it's more grounded and has political, religious aspects and more to it.

So we'll start with that and if she doesn't like it I'll definitely put on Get Out.

She likes horror but more the ghost genre. Looked around quite a bit and there's not much of quality. Couldn't find hereditary or It follows on 3 seperate streaming platforms alas.

Her: I don't like this genre
22: watch this movie with a 2 hour 30 min runtime

Absolute chad

Fart Knight

Nope is terrible, tried watching it three times.

22:22:22 22:22:22

Not sure if you read at all but The Three-Body Trilogy is something I think you would like

It goes into a lot of Hard Sci Fi

The 3rd book especially goes Hard and Weird at the same time

Makes me wonder how the show is gonna to adapt the 3rd book. Some segments in the 3rd book are gonna to hard to adapt due to how the visuals would look on screen

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Nope is terrible, tried watching it three times.

Wouldnt say it's terrible.

I love the mystery and unknowing in the first half or so.

All in all I was entertained.

Why did you force to watch it 3 times I wonder?

22:22:22 22:22:22

Not sure if you read at all but The Three-Body Trilogy is something I think you would like

It goes into a lot of Hard Sci Fi

The 3rd book especially goes Hard and Weird at the same time

Makes me wonder how the show is gonna to adapt the 3rd book. Some segments in the 3rd book are gonna to hard to adapt due to how the visuals would look on screen

Thank you for the recommendation brother!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I fell asleep after 5 minutes. Didnt like the lead characters.

So you can determine if a movie is terrible because of:

1: you didn't like the main characters
2: you feel asleep in 5 minutes.

Not defending the film just relaying what I'm reading.

That gif was a joke ofc.

Fart Knight

So you can determine if a movie is terrible because of:

1: you didn't like the main characters
2: you feel asleep in 5 minutes.

Not defending the film just relaying what I'm reading.

That gif was a joke ofc.

I really tried , Ive got to the part with the cameraman and was like NOPE

Top Bottom