• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkers92

Went to bed when this was about 15 pages long. I was actually a bit worried for a while about this news, but I wake up and see how glorious this thread has become. That Cerny Gif, lol.

This thread is what makes Gaf great. Absolutely amazing

Ishan

What was the part about Sony making statements - is this really over ?

The guy clarified Sony wasnt making a statement but were rather going to get back to him with comments . It's normally a no comment by companies so he wanted to mention it ... Ppl assumed it meant Sony would issue a public statement ... And yeah basically over . Original tweeter tweeted its nothing major just some ram clarifications or something

Nev

Banned
These tweets don't surprise me. The guy in the OP (the Eurogamer Spain journalist) doesn't like Sony that much after all.

Melchiah

And there'll probably be a plenty of fanboy meltdowns in the years to come, if things go along the same track with the systems during the next generation. I'm personally looking forward to being entertained by all the...

rAkeqgb.jpg

NHale

Which means that he acknowledges his fault. This is the moment where GAF can show greatness by saying "Nevermind, buddy."

Or give him a tag remembering everyone of his post that the tried to delete. Editing a post after being on the wall of shame, geez...

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Man, I go to sleep and miss earth shattering revelations that start and end with "i am not good with computer how does ram eat". People crossing their testicles for bad news must be absolutely gutted.

GLAD TO SEE APPROPRIATE THREAD TITLE.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
So how long before the info that the OP was referring to is out?

Trevelyon

(^_^) What I meant:

Eurogamer can't get away with this so easily. How many times did they try to fuck with us in the last weeks? Every article is new bullshit (192GB/s, 7 minutes recording, etc) and now they even start promoting their bullshit on twitter!

Wait, this is bullshit?

jockstrap74

Neo Member
Seems to be a common thread in the run up to this new gen, look at the bullshit from Machinima of an Xbox bundle with no kinnect and smaller hard drive at $350. They back tracked in a later vid but then justified it because thats what Microsoft did with the Xbox

(^_^) What I meant:

Eurogamer can't get away with this so easily. How many times did they try to fuck with us in the last weeks? Every article is new bullshit (192GB/s, 7 minutes recording, etc) and now they even start promoting their bullshit on twitter!

I agree. Its sad that gaming journalism is like this at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom