• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G1 Climax XXV |OT| New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I was surprised how much offense YOSHI-HASHI got there, I was thinking he could win it by the end and the crowd really got behind him too.

Also let me say that having "Loose Explosion" written on your ass doesn't have the intended effect, methinks.

Whoa, they are really building this Naito/Shibata feud. This is stiff as FUCK.

Also it looks like an Ibushi/Makabe feud is upcoming.

Sooo....Honma vs. Goto? :D

Yup, we're definitely getting Makabe/Ibushi for the NEVER title and Naito vs. Shibata (which should rock all sorts of fucking face. I think I can hear Data West creaming himself now)

So this leaves a challenger for Goto. Maybe Nagata? Or the loser of tonight's final? (which I hope isn't Nakamura. Please, leave that poor title alone.)

Oh hey, Wrestle Kingdom 10 on January 4th. Nobody saw that coming.

HOLY FUCK IT'S TENRYU!!!!!

So, Ricochet is winning the Jr. strap today, right?

Probably not. It's KUSHIDA's first defense and word is they want to build the division around him. Also Ricochet has so many international bookings, plus with a possible second season of LU, I doubt he'd want to have to focus on NJPW.

Dueling chants? In NJPW? Seriously?

Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish are such quality guys. Cannot believe WWE haven't scooped them up and ruined them yet.

Bobby Fish is from my hometown, so it's hard to say anything bad against him, but I don't think he has the personality the WWE wants. Still, he and O'Reilly are talented as fuck, no denying that.

tm24

Yeah the styles don't really mesh well together.

NJPW camera man must have to answer some weird questions around family

ScribbleD

Glad someone bumped this. The only NJPW I watched was a bit of the last G1 and all of WK9 and it was fun as hell.

This match has a nice slow burn pace to it so far. Assuming it's about to pick up.

Edit: Tanahashi is so winning this now =/

Edit 2: Stellar match. Would rather have seen Nakamura win, but that was awesome.

Dammit.

Dammit, Dammit, Dammit.

Okay, easy ***** match, MOTY, all that.

Now that that's out of the way, we get Tanahashi. In the main event of the Tokyo Dome. AGAIN.

Meanwhile Nakamura undoubtedly goes back to feud with Goto over the IC belt again. Just.....Fuck this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom