• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Swamped

Banned
I will always name myself Sorian and I am proud of that. I actually chat very little in Town of Salem tbqh. I'm much more down to business.

I guess maybe I can do stupid names for Gafia games though

Wouldn't it be hilarious if we did one game in which we all used themed nicknames? Then nobody would know who the others really are!

Sawneeks

Banned
Wouldn't it be hilarious if we did one game in which we all used themed nicknames? Then nobody would know who the others really are!

We should do that! Half the time we would all be trying to figure out roles and the other half is trying to figure who is who. It would be fun!

squidyj

I'll be an easy kill, I'm probably the only one with enough coins to have a bunch of cool stuff. you just gotta kill the guy with the pet and the funny house and the outfit. if he has a different death animation you'll know you're right.

roytheone

We probably should figure out how that plan an event stuff works on steam. Could be especially handy when the main season games have started, cluttering up the thread with organizing these games is fine now, but could be a problem then.

roytheone

Role playing in a Salem game is pretty fun. In one game, a guy had a skin that made him look like a werewolf. I kept posting things like "I want to pet the cute puppy! I want to give him belly rubs! " etc. He actually started to play along with it, it was pretty funny.

Sorian

Banned
Role playing in a Salem game is pretty fun. In one game, a guy had a skin that made him look like a werewolf. I kept posting things like "I want to pet the cute puppy! I want to give him belly rubs! " etc. He actually started to play along with it, it was pretty funny.

I just get a bunch of people calling me an asshole all the time :/ The medium's are usually nice in the dead thread though.

roytheone

I just get a bunch of people calling me an asshole all the time :/ The medium's are usually nice in the dead thread though.

I got only 1 asshole in the 4 games I played
and no, I don't mean cabot ;)
I was actually surprised how friendly everyone was, guess I just got lucky.

Kalor

Cabot sorry that I had to leave that game as my internet dropped out. I was the mafioso as well so I was looking forward to killing some people.

cabot

Cabot sorry that I had to leave that game as my internet dropped out. I was the mafioso as well so I was looking forward to killing some people.

I was also mafia and whispered to you.

We threw that game away, the guy claimed invest then the following night the other dude voted to kill someone else instead. The invest then scanned us both the following nights and we lost.

Sorian

Banned
MAfia should really talk with the spy in mind

I wouldn't try this with experienced players but an easy way to out a spy is to start the first night by saying "Hey so-and-so (use the name of someone NOT on your team), we should kill so-and-so (you can get meta here and pick a team member if you want or not, whatever). The next day if the spy is trying to be coy, he'll subtly accuse the name you "accidently" dropped. Kill the spy that night and watch him cast suspicion on the person in his will. This can fail though if your teammates are stupid.

squidyj

I wouldn't try this with experienced players but an easy way to out a spy is to start the first night by saying "Hey so-and-so (use the name of someone NOT on your team), we should kill so-and-so (you can get meta here and pick a team member if you want or not, whatever). The next day if the spy is trying to be coy, he'll subtly accuse the name you "accidently" dropped. Kill the spy that night and watch him cast suspicion on the person in his will. This can fail though if your teammates are stupid.

it's fine to do in basically any situation, good players might not fall for it. what's even better is, they don't know which mafia said what so you can carry on a conversation with yourself like.

"oh hey steve"
"dude what the fuck are you doing?"
"oh shit, sorry"

Sorian

Banned
it's fine to do in basically any situation, good players might not fall for it. what's even better is, they don't know which mafia said what so you can carry on a conversation with yourself like.

"oh hey steve"
"dude what the fuck are you doing?"
"oh shit, sorry"

yup, Spy is fun to fuck with. Whispers during the day can get people in trouble too.

It's 5:30 and I have no idea what I'm doing. Are you guys still doing Town of Salem

Edit: Derp, why did I think you were running at 5 PST. be back in 2 hours.

that feel when you found scum as sheriff and the chuckefucks randomly vote you out in a lylo

After you claimed the previous day and they didn't lynch scum

God these players are crap

SalvaPot

Yeah this players suck, lol, I got lynched after a guy who claimed sherif got the real sheriff lynched and still they let him live.

hyper, deeeeeeeets

i wants to hear squidys and all my gafia bros/sis' shenanigans on ToS

(( i cant join. still at work. right in the middle of lunch time )) (( ;___; ))

Top Bottom