• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Swamped

Banned
We should have another gafia ToS get-together Sunday early afternoon (PST) so the euros can join us too. We might actually make it to 15 people that way!

Fireblend

Banned
Had a ton of fun with ToS yesterday. It's super fast paced, maybe a bit too much for my tastes, but it's enjoyable. I can see how it could suck with randoms but the GAFia majority kept the games awesome last night.

Sorian

Banned
I had a lot of fun with it! I'd love to do one on Sunday.

In other news, I started ranked and I am a um sterling 2-3 :/

Town always wins from what I've seen, those 3 losses were me as witch, godfather, and forger. Maf killed me N2 as witch randomly, when I was godfather, I got jailed N2 and claimed sheriff but the person I "investigated" happened to be the person the jailor grabbed N1 (dat luck!) :/, and when I was forger the team was absolute trash, I was the last maf by day 4, gf ordered the worst kills and finally got taken out by a bodyguard.

Sorian

Banned
Lol

"The medium "thinks" Chicken Parm is scum"

NO GOD DAMN IT there are other dead people

I ran out of things to claim and I had already soft claimed something else earlier (vet I think?) and it became obvious that there was no more room for vet from the list. Oh well!

Fireblend

Banned
I ran out of things to claim and I had already soft claimed something else earlier (vet I think?) and it became obvious that there was no more room for vet from the list. Oh well!

I fucked up that game hard (I was framer) I got jailed and couldn't come up with a good claim in time - I was totally unprepared. In my defense it was only my first game as mafia and despite there being random roles I had no idea what I could claim that was in the game lol sorry :p

Sorian

Banned
I fucked up that game hard (I was framer) I got jailed and couldn't come up with a good claim in time - I was totally unprepared. In my defense it was only my first game as mafia and despite there being random roles I had no idea what I could claim that was in the game lol sorry :p

I was upset with you for not knowing how to frame and having to ask! Nah, it was fine. Classic can be rough with so many good players on town, there isn't a lot of room to lie and even if you do a good job, usually you are found out by the end.

Swamped

Banned

Oh yeah, you whispered that to me. I actually kinda believed it cos your list checked out with when I visited you!

roytheone

I feel so out of the loop with all this talk about the ToS session :(

We should have another gafia ToS get-together Sunday early afternoon (PST) so the euros can join us too. We might actually make it to 15 people that way!

If you have pinpointed a time, could you try to add it as an event in the steam group? I am curious how that option works.

Swamped

Banned
I feel so out of the loop with all this talk about the ToS session :(

If you have pinpointed a time, could you try to add it as an event in the steam group? I am curious how that option works.

Sure, will try

edit: I'm not getting the option to 'schedule an event'. I'm probably doing someone dumb, will try again later

Kalor

Sure, will try

edit: I'm not getting the option to 'schedule an event'. I'm probably doing someone dumb, will try again later

I think only the group owner and moderators can create events so roy would have to create it. Unless there is some setting he can change that allows anyone to do it.

SalvaPot

I´ll be up for some town of Salem in 1 hour (1pm PST), so those who want to join be ready if possible, if not I´ll be playing by myself 8D

SalvaPot

The werewolves generally don't know they are wolves at that point

Exactly, and they can play this to their advantage by getting someone else lynched anyway, why risk it? But we really should be discussing ONUW while a game is not running, specially while we are both playing.

Fireblend

Banned
Looking forward to having more people in the ToS games! We got pretty close yesterday to a full GAFia game, there were like 12 of us, right? Surely with a little more coordination we can have a full game.

Sorian

Banned
Talk ONUW meta after the current game concludes please.

And look forward to ONUW Episode 6, possibly out next week which, as opposed to this one, will not be a random set of roles but actually handpicked by me for maximum balance.

roytheone

Sure, will try

Nah, you didn't do something dumb. Well, you may have done something dumb, but at least nothing related to this ;) Apparently only mods can schedule events. I have just promoted you to moderator, see if you can now do it.

Sorian

Banned
Nah, you didn't do something dumb. Well, you may have done something dumb, but at least nothing related to this ;) Apparently only mods can schedule events. I have just promoted you to moderator, see if you can now do it.

Roy is the perfect leader. Too lazy to do anything himself and handing out promotions so that others can do it instead.

Delegation!

Swamped

Banned

Aawwwee yeah i can already feel the power coursing through my veins.

Coppanuva

Eh, it ruins the results reveal at the end. I think it's more of a courtesy to the game runner than anything else.

Yeah I guess... oh well. Hopefully the spike in activity near the end is indicative of how fast votes will come in and I can know TONIGHT!

There may be policy lynches for any stragglers next season

Fireblend

Banned
Yeah I guess... oh well. Hopefully the spike in activity near the end is indicative of how fast votes will come in and I can know TONIGHT!

There may be policy lynches for any stragglers next season

If how the game thread went is any indication, no one will remember to vote until the last 10 minutes.

Palmer_v1

Eh, it ruins the results reveal at the end. I think it's more of a courtesy to the game runner than anything else.

Meh. Im not one that cares about the spectacle of the big reveal. The impact is the same if i find out in the dead thread as people show up and reveal info.

Sorian

Banned
You will get your big reveal and you will like it :mad:

I'm not waiting for ALL votes though, if majority is reach then we are set. There is no role in this one that has voting implications except for hunter and if you all decide to kill the hunter then I will just lie and say we have no majority yet until such a time where the issue has resolved itself, in the mean time though, here's more angry faces for no reason

:mad: >:O

and here's a happy one

:D

and here's a disgusted/confused one

D:

Coppanuva

You will get your big reveal and you will like it :mad:

I'm not waiting for ALL votes though, if majority is reach then we are set. There is no role in this one that has voting implications except for hunter and if you all decide to kill the hunter then I will just lie and say we have no majority yet until such a time where the issue has resolved itself, in the mean time though, here's more angry faces for no reason

:mad: >:O

and here's a happy one

:D

and here's a disgusted/confused one

D:

image.png

Top Bottom