• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

tok9

The clarinet concert was great. Huber seriously knocked it out of the park, fair play to him.

That said, I'm after watching GT Time and as much as I liked Huber, I really hope the NX is released here as that side bet is glorious. Bosman is really uping his stakes.

On a side note it was nice to see my question answered in "You're the one who started the conversation". When I was saying the Battlefront scores would be similar, I meant the review scores would be close, as in lots of 7.8-8s. Either way, it was well answered I thought.

Still alive :)

DKHF

I liked that huge side bet at the end of GT Time about NX. I think Bosman will be right but could see it go either way and am really interested in how NX will be rolled out.

tok9

I'm pretty confident it launches fall of this year but to add a bit more. It'll launch with Zelda and 3 other updated Wii U games - Splatoon, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros.

Lock it in!

Hasney

I'm pretty confident it launches fall of this year but to add a bit more. It'll launch with Zelda and 3 other updated Wii U games - Splatoon, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros.

Lock it in!

Nah, I think Nintendo still loves BC and will rely on that for the Wii U stuff. Although, if I can play Splatoon without a Gamepad, I'd be so happy.

DKHF

Lock it in!

I would bet on it launching with Zelda, Pikmin 4 and a game that exploits the NX's gimmick (if there is one). An updated Smash seems likely too.

Deadman

The clarinet performance was great, especially considering he hasn't played for 15 years.

I look forward to his 10 minute improv play later in the year.

llehuty

Began watching GT Live, and damn, I would watch a weekly show were Huber reads Polygon articles to Bosman.

Also, I hope the section where Ian opens a rando gaming website and read a random headline to begin a discussion comes back (I forgot the name they put)

There is something about the GT crew talking about other gaming sites that cracks me up.

UrbanRats

Began watching GT Live, and damn, I would watch a weekly show were Huber reads Polygon articles to Bosman.

Also, I hope the section where Ian opens a rando gaming website and read a random headline to begin a discussion comes back (I forgot the name they put)

There is something about the GT crew talking about other gaming sites that cracks me up.

Huber keeps berating Kotaku for spoilers, but apparently keeps going there, lol.

Deadman

Caught up on GT live. I love the mental image of Ian taking notes on what people say about witcher 3 just to cross examine them all.

tok9

Man Ups was good.

I'm fine with the hour long episodes too. Bring back the random headline section Ian, please!

Haunted

I know Bosman and Huber are the big faces of GT, but watching more GT content (full playthroughs especially), Ben and Brad are really growing on me.

Also, what is it about behind the scenes video dudes turning out to be the secret best members of the crew? Vinny and Drew over at GB, Don Casanova at GT - all awesome guys. :D

Don't do that again. 1st ManUp in about a year I didn't finish.
Fucking awful.
When theyball talk over each other, you can't make out thing that said. Its just high pitched noise.

I guess this was a middle finger to the critics, but he should keep in mind that there are still people who actually like the show and look forward to new episodes. There's no need to make it hard to watch for them.

Managed to get though it by slowing it down with an extension, but it wasn't perfect. Great bits in there too, such a shame to waste it like that.

I guess this was a middle finger to the critics, but he should keep in mind that there are still people who actually like the show and look forward to new episodes. There's no need to make it hard to watch for them.

Pretty childish. You got people saying him and his show sucks for being too long, you know what? Those guys don't watch the show. So by sabotaging it like that, you're hurting your real audience and the troll doesn't care...because he was never gonna watch in the 1st place.

ito007

episode may have been difficult to watch but it did get me hyped cuz it's looking like 2016 is gonna be a bangin year for games

can't believe konami is going to ruin everything again though

Philippo

I know Bosman and Huber are the big faces of GT, but watching more GT content (full playthroughs especially), Ben and Brad are really growing on me.

Also, what is it about behind the scenes video dudes turning out to be the secret best members of the crew? Vinny and Drew over at GB, Don Casanova at GT - all awesome guys. :D

Yeah i want them to have their own regular show
about JRPGs

Top Bottom