• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what time does the drive happen for us UKers (which im not but im the only other country on UKs time lol)?

Jeff's tweet means this countdown should be 100% not accurate, but close enough.

t1402167600z1.png

Also, if you download the Mixlr App on your phone and Follow Jeff (you need to create a Mixlr account), then you will get a notification within a few minutes of him going Live.

Jeff's tweet means this countdown should be 100% not accurate, but close enough.

t1402167600z1.png

Also, if you download the Mixlr App on your phone and Follow Jeff (you need to create a Mixlr account), then you will get a notification within a few minutes of him going Live.

Isn't that one hour late? Should be 7.5 hours from now.

e: Daylight saving messing the time zone selection?

Someone archived the drive to e3 last year on YouTube so I expect fattony to archive it this year.

This years drive should be good. Last year jeff went on a Sunday so he had to rush things a bit.

Myggen

Someone archived the drive to e3 last year on YouTube so I expect fattony to archive it this year.

This years drive should be good. Last year jeff went on a Sunday so he had to rush things a bit.

Yeah, I'd be shocked if the GB community lets me down on this one and don't archive it.

Isn't that one hour late? Should be 7.5 hours from now.

e: Daylight saving messing the time zone selection?

I am not sure. Between my time on Twitter constantly been a hour out, second apps not seeming to work 100% right with the time I put in, and Jeff not having a specific time either it might be wrong or right!

I think I trust my iPhone App to tell me once it starts - it has before!.

popo

Someone better archive it or I will never hear it. If I spend all Saturday night listening to 4 strangers on a road trip the wifey will boot me out.

Anyone have feedback on the new chat client? (No, "bring back the old chat" doesn't count.) We'll be in the office this weekend getting it ready for E3, so now's your chance.

You need to re-implement manual video resizing when the chat bar is removed, because right now alt+1 makes the video way too big to fit on my laptop screen.

Also, in the old chat if you moved the scroll bar down, the chat would "stop", making it easier to look at/reply to a comment. But now when you scroll down, the chat keeps moving and its always moving so fast it can become a chore to hit 'reply' on a post now.

Thanks

Dunbar

Last year during the E3 drive, Mixlr tweeted about his stream repeatedly. I believe he had as many listeners as every other stream combined and then some. Mixlr was still pretty new at that point though I think.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yup. Once I believe they even asked him to do a stream so their engineers could test something.

Mixlr - the dedicated Gerstmann service, brought to you by VinnCo

Haha, that's pretty cool.

Hope they're doing well though. On the surface they seem like a cool service.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Gerstmann to buy Mixlr for 1 billion pesos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom