• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lexi Belle is a great Harley Quinn.

I'm not sure what else she does other than cosplay

suspicious.gif

I'm assuming I shouldn't google her at work

Hope Berad looks at Revelations 2 as he played and seemed to be ok with the original game. I really liked RER1 though the game had some pretty significant issues.

Hope Bard looks at Revelations 2 as he played and seemed to be ok with the original game. I really liked RER1 though the game had some pretty significant issues.

Lelcar

Relevant news-y stuff from the Jartime:
  • They seem serious about a Big Live Live Show this year. Beginning the planning now.
  • Jeff still going through applications, but setting up an interview with someone who looks promising.
  • Site numbers continue to look good. Really good.
  • Engineers are working on the site, but backend improvements.

He also confirmed that there will not ever be a crossover series with Gamespot again.

Jeff got a lot of great questions this time around.

ultron87

I hope Vinny does a There Came an Echo Quick Look since he is the voice command expert. It actually works really well from the hour or so I played.

Haunted

Feep has begun sending out There came a echo codes!

Just got mine!!
Giving out 7900 free copies of his new game.

Balls of steel. I wish him the best of luck with this marketing stunt. Let's see how far the positive word of mouth of NeoGAF can take that game.

guys i just bought a what should i get

congrats on buying a thing with apparently 0 good reasons to have done so!

Since you've done no research and live by the seat of your pants, i suggest you go to the store and view the covers for every single game there and find a few that work for you. Don't concern yourself too much with the colors of the cases they're in: that's just for people who spend too much time paying attention to small details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom