• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimaka

yo that is a LEGITIMATELY GOOD GAME

also

hqdefault.jpg

actual nightmares

That game was impossible as a kid. I remember struggling with that race mini-game because the camera was so bad.

That game let you piss on snowballs to make them do more damage. It can't be that bad.

it really is though

its the exact same from the hud to the goofy mortal kombat wannabe sprites

it even had the Mortal Kombat fight moves. I rented that thing and couldn't get past like the 2nd stage or so because it never registered that I was trying to B+F+Punch or whatver. what a piece of crap

daydream

Banned
I had that game!

It was that bad I dunno.

I also had batman forever on gameboy and that game was trash. I could never beat the second level and half the moves never worked right or needed insane fighting game combos to pull off which weren't in the manual. The music was good though.

unlucky!

both batman and return of the joker are superior, the former being one of my favs on the system

i miss sunsoft (i know they're technically still around but you know)

Lelcar

Game developers must be torn when watching Vinny QLs. On one hand, he's always a bundle of positivity and has nice things to say about any game regardless of quality. On the other hand, the way that Vinny plays games points out all the flaws with it or just straight up breaks the game.

Don't ever change, Vinny.

fuzzyset

Man, I definitely fall on the "pro" side of the 2nd amendment, but that guy dry firing his gun "as a joke" is unacceptable. This is why we can't have nice things.

justjim89

We'll probably discuss this on Danswers, but the first time we met was awesome. We were both 21 and met at a house party and started talking about comedy. She told me "In five years, you're going to see me on Comedy Central." I told her "In five years, you'll see me working for a huge gaming outlet." Fast forward, and we both did just that.

That's fucking awesome. Wish I was that driven to make shit happen.

erawsd

unlucky!

both batman and return of the joker are superior, the former being one of my favs on the system

i miss sunsoft (i know they're technically still around but you know)

Yeah, Those were easily some of best licensed games of that era. I also enjoyed Batman Returns on the SNES.

Teddified

Man I'm envious of you guys, I can barely remember what games I played back in the day. I know I played tons of shit I borrowed from blockbuster but it's hard for me to remember that stuff unless I see a screenshot or see a video and it triggers a memory.

Man I'm envious of you guys, I can barely remember what games I played back in the day. I know I played tons of shit I borrowed from blockbuster but it's hard for me to remember that stuff unless I see a screenshot or see a video and it triggers a memory.

Stop getting hunked and maybe your memory will be better.

On PC that game was legit. I was shocked when I saw the PS2 version at a friend's house and saw how subpar it was it comparison.

I got the pc version on steam and was surprised how much of an improvement it was.
looking at the ps2 version on youtube, and yep its trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom