• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb E3 2012

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just to ask, but was the house from the Leigh bombcast, the same house from last years bombcast, just set up in a different room?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I remember in years past it was clearly listed under "Coming up on Giant Bomb".
I assumed there was none this year until the pasted tweet above.

Yea and remember how it would actually go live 1 to 2 hours after what they posted?

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
People seem to be mixing up words. Are they doing a video or a podcast tonight?

Multiple people have said that they're going to be on the Giantbomb livestream on Monday night.

UipR1.png

Jeff Green and Pachter.

They're streaming tonight.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Well obviously my point still stands. People are confused. Update the damn website.

So give a time regardless? Seeing as in the past it continually went to complete shit and pissed off a lot of people?

Makes sense.

If anything, they should say that they're definitely doing one, but can't commit to a time.

pje122

So give a time regardless? Seeing as in the past it continually went to complete shit and pissed off a lot of people?

Makes sense.

If anything, they should say that they're definitely doing one, but can't commit to a time.

All I'm saying is communicate with your users. I, like others, have work in the morning.
If there's going to be a podcast cool, I'll stay up. If not just give us a heads up so I can go to bed.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ryan Davis ‏@taswell

Hey guys! We ARE planning on doing a live stream tonight. Still setting up in the space, exact start time forthcoming.

ismk

Ryan Davis ‏@taswell

Hey guys! We ARE planning on doing a live stream tonight. Still setting up in the space, exact start time forthcoming.

YES! Great to hear a confirmation from one of the Bombcasters.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
All I'm saying is communicate with your users. I, like others, have work in the morning.
If there's going to be a podcast cool, I'll stay up. If not just give us a heads up so I can go to bed.

Ryan Davis ‏@taswell
There you go. Have to imagine that they're still getting their bearings after the Sony presser.

pje122

There you go. Have to imagine that they're still getting their bearings after the Sony presser.
Fair enough, but I don't see why you're coming to their defense like this...
No one back at Gamespot headquarters to update the website for them?
I don't use Twitter. If I wasn't following this thread after checking the website I would have missed out on the livestream.

Top Bottom