• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to get to as many Orioles (MLB) games as I can every year. At the one I'm going to this year (in two weeks), they're giving away this awesome miniature replica of the ballpark to every fan:

BxkqYuG.png

Camden Yards is the nicest ballpark I've been to. That's awesome.

Yeah. I can feel Ben has a bunch of ideas. Like I mentioned before, i feel that it's Brad and Jeff that aren't just as into that sort of stuff? Like even Ranking of Fighters which was a Jeff led join died out. Brad in the other hand has never been one for leading premium content on a consistent basis.

Ben is trying. He's trying alot. Kudos to you ben~

My feelings are that ever since they installed new studio stuff, it has been plagued with technical problems and with Jason sorting shit out by himself I don't know what else you would do in that situation but wait for the problems to get sorted and for the new hire.

My feelings are that ever since they installed new studio stuff, it has been plagued with technical problems and with Jason sorting shit out by himself I don't know what else you would do in that situation but wait for the problems to get sorted and for the new hire.

Maybe. Hopefully that's the case

Camden Yards is the nicest ballpark I've been to. That's awesome.

Yup. Ever since 2012, they've really stepped up their promotion game. That year, to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the ballpark (this year's the 25th), they created awesome statues of the Hall of Famers. Whenever one was unveiled, every fan received a replica model of the statue. I got the Cal Ripken one.

UIenh03.jpg

Valtýr

The obvious answer is that each of GBE will play the role of an XCom party member. But that sounds too obvious for the reaction it's being given by Austin.

Valtýr;245346042 said:
The obvious answer is that each of GBE will play the role of an XCom party member. But that sounds too obvious for the reaction it's being given by Austin.

I really do hope they do that though. Sounds fun!

Hasney

Valtýr;245346042 said:

Eh, that's still fun as hell and not something that's not just a random stream. I could see Austin being hyped for just that.

Valtýr;245346042 said:

The name might give it away:

Exquisite corpse, also known as exquisite cadaver (from the original French term cadavre exquis) or rotating corpse, is a method by which a collection of words or images is collectively assembled. Each collaborator adds to a composition in sequence, either by following a rule (e.g. "The adjective noun adverb verb the adjective noun", as in "The green duck sweetly sang the dreadful dirge") or by being allowed to see only the end of what the previous person contributed.

Doing that, but with a turn-based strategy game has so much potential.

It's been crazy to see how whenever I see a quicklook go up I am disappointed that it's a GBWest production. Even my wife says that the Bombcast feels so sleepy and the complete opposite of their original ironic "podcast about video games" way about going things. Now they actually do talk about video games straight and it's quite boring because GB has never been about going in deep on games, and very rarely do they shine on a game longer than they need. So you're getting skin surface coverage of a number of titles but without any substance.

I'd rather they focus more on features, long plays, mailbags, and their personality. It's weird to think that nowadays Jeff is more buttoned up than ever compared to going back to old casts where he was talking about all his crazy adventures and wild stories about his upbringing. Yeah, he got married and all, but so did Dan, so did Vinny (and had multiples kids) but didn't lose personality. I don't like bringing it up but when Ryan passed I feel that Jeff was hit the hardest and I don't mean emotionally but when it comes to the person he bounced off the easiest with.

I usually am not one to complain but it's been hard to watch GBWest just be a shell of its former self lately.

Tagyhag

I NEED TO WAIT TILL I CAN SELL SHIT

AHHHH

stupid 7 day limit until I get my mobile authenticator authenticated. Got it yesterday so I can't immediately sell until next wednesday.

If you were going to sell Gamescom loot then it's all good, you can't sell it until next week either way.

I'm very curious to see how those prices go.

Zocano

The SBFP (mini) xcom 2 playthrough they did is probably the best LP they've ever done.

I am super excited for BEAST's. Maybe they will be doing long war with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom