• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

Vidpixel

So who else is taking advantage of Target's $30 upgrade sale for this? I'm trading in the Xbox 360 version for the PS4 one.

I ordered my Xbox One copy from the Microsoft Store because they were offering me $15 back and free release day shipping.

Checked the tracking information, and it still hasn't shipped yet.

Is anybody familiar with Microsoft Store's shipping speeds? Are they going to be able to get this to me in one day? Amazon shipped me my Dragon Age copy yesterday.

Edit: Never mind, says shipped by "Next Day Air Saver". Not sure why they would ship it last minute like this, but whatever floats their boat.

The Flash

Banned
I ordered my Xbox One copy from the Microsoft Store because they were offering me $15 back and free release day shipping.

Checked the tracking information, and it still hasn't shipped yet.

Is anybody familiar with Microsoft Store's shipping speeds? Are they going to be able to get this to me in one day? Amazon shipped me my Dragon Age copy yesterday.

Edit: Never mind, says shipped by "Next Day Air Saver". Not sure why they would ship it last minute like this, but whatever floats their boat.

I did that for 360 and got it the day of release

What the hell happened to Jermaine Stewart's 'We don't have to take our clothes off,' I thought I saw that the song was confirmed in the streaming thread. Dangit.

SHarris78

Couple of questions.....

With psn down, will progress still save?

If I start a game and AM able to save, then tomorrow login to Rockstar social club and claim my $100000, will it make any difference that I'm a few missions in?

Pimpwerx

Praise the lord, looks like the game goes live at midnight eastern. Is this something new? I thought it was gonna be another dumb 3am release. PEACE.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Somebody, gif that moment at 5:10!

ibnC7XAl5KquaB.gif

FireCloud

Anyone going to midnight launch? Gamestop and Best Buy doing them.

Having a midnight lauch event here at my house! Well, it'll just be me. The rest of the family will all be asleep.

Does anyone know if the preload also preloads the day 1 patch? This thread got me to bite the bullet and preorder on the PS4. I'm at work now but my download queue shows that it is downloading. Just wondered if I stand any chance of playing this thing tonight.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Having a midnight lauch event here at my house! Well, it'll just be me. The rest of the family will all be asleep.

Does anyone know if the preload also preloads the day 1 patch? This thread got me to bite the bullet and preorder on the PS4. I'm at work now but my download queue shows that it is downloading. Just wondered if I stand any chance of playing this thing tonight.

There is an update file that was downloaded as well. Seemed like a couple hundred mb's.

Can't quite remember about any new jet aside from the Besra, which was release during their Flight School update a month back or so. It looks like a fighter jet, only it has zero weaponry. It's a stunt jet! Fast, and agile as crap.

Oh, that's what that was. I stopped playing the PS3 version before that update was released, hence why I know nothing about it.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Yey just got my xbox one version :)

1GB update on install :( booooo

Good to see some items in the cd case though this gen :)

A nice map and $1,000,000

Any information on physical money shark cards being sold for next/current gen? Since GameStop is having a sale for 50% I wanted to pick up some to avoid grinding. 3.5 M can help me get all the cars I still want, upgrade my apartment and buy a nice chopper and submarine if it's worth it.

Anyone transferred an online chracter over yet?

Is the loss of cars common or just an isolated incident/bullshit?
definitely not BS a friend of mines who hasn't played on last gen in awhile signed in to check on his cars and they where all gone. He reported it to R* and they apologized and gave him 4 million dollars. He was a exotic car collecter though so his cars was worth way more then 4 million.

So is it fair to say it is better to invest your time and progress on the Online side of this game?

I was just thinking no one can bother me in single player
trolls all over is not fun to me but it seems online has more to offer

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
definitely not BS a friend of mines who hasn't played on last gen in awhile signed in to check on his cars and they where all gone. He reported it to R* and they apologized and gave him 4 million dollars. He was a exotic car collecter though so his cars was worth way more then 4 million.

damn, 4 million? kinda hope my cars do go missing! haha. i only have 3...jester, massacro and the obey 9F.

seriously though it's good to know rockstar is willing to help out.

So is it fair to say it is better to invest your time and progress on the Online side of this game?

I was just thinking no one can bother me in single player
trolls all over is not fun to me but it seems online has more to offer
You can always go in passive mode and not be bothered in online. I like the hunting, PvP, and role playing aspect of online (you and a random guy robbing stores only to betray him eventually or going separate ways).

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
seriously considering staying up and waiting until midnight to play. got work at 5AM though.

either stay up and get no sleep or just wait until i get home.

Ah ok I'll leave it till the weekend.

Top Bottom