• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V reveal @ IGN tomorrow 9am PT/12pm ET/5pm GMT with exclusive gameplay #1

ironcreed

Banned
It looks so horrible, too. I can't stop thinking what was going on in the dog's head as he darts back across a freakin' BUSY street to get to his master. He's safe until that car just pops out of nowhere.

And yeah, Scary Movie is definitely it.

There's something about R* and their use of ragdolls.

drunk-john-marston-ii-o.gif

LOL, I love that damn game. We so need a new Red Dead Redemption.

AmyS

Fingers crossed that we get at least some idea of how stable the framerate is (meaning a near constant 30fps), either from the footage and/or written/spoken impressions.

Boke1879

Can't wait for it to be like one minute of footage and people complain and whine because they didn't show enough lol.

Jb

Can't wait for it to be like one minute of footage and people complain and whine because they didn't show enough lol.

2h of talking about 1min of footage? Yeah not happening.
Edit: My bad, they played 2h, the stream won't be that long.

antitrop

That would still be more than we got for the original GTA V.

Never forget combing over 10 second cell-phone captured fucking Vines 3 days before release like crack fiends trying to lap up an 8ball someone dropped on the floor

Top Bottom