• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 |OT| Holy Smokes Baiken!

miku

Elphelt wanted you guys to sign this form

ixfwjwq.jpg

Matchmaking! Please sign the form at the bottom!

Sign-up form | List of players

Raven is super weird to play. His air dash is pretty awful, but he has a lot going for him.

What's this about guilds in the game?

Not really - I suck. I'd even be in for new stages or a new story mode though - anything? :)

Huge new story mode, fully animated unlike last time according to one poster here.

Edzi

Just signed up. Hopefully there are some beginners out there I can spar with while I learn the game.

Tizoc

Welp just beaten story mode
That whole shebang took longer than it had any right to.
I guess this concludes the Xrd chapter of the series.
Hell learning That Man's true man after all this time is like a megaton.
So now that Aria is revived it's Sol and Asuka settling their score.

I have a Player Match room up if anyone wants to join:
03 North America 2 District 9C (Pacific)

Room name: Karsticles
Password: gaf

Slaythe

Not really - I suck. I'd even be in for new stages or a new story mode though - anything? :)

- It has a stylish mode, it's like a simplified version of the gameplay to help newcomers start out and do fancy combos easily. It can be used online.

- A full story mode, animated, no visual novel style like Xrd. About as long.

- New arcade mode.

- New lobby system online.

- New M.OM.

- Better Trials/Tutorial

- DIZZY man

If they make any balance change to the arcades, this game will receive a free update. ATM the last game had already been updated, that's why it seems like characters are "the same". They are, until they decide to change it in the arcades.

kobu

How does she play? I'm probably gonna spend some time with her and Raven tonight as I continue to try and find a main.

Doesn't feel like I'm playing an anime fighter character and those are usually my favorite characters in anime games.

TechOne

So Gamestop didn't have the PS3 version and PSN won't let me download the game.

Sigh.... Guess I won't be playing with my bros today. :/

Zetta

This game is amazing, finally got my copy and beaten the arcade a couple of times. Going to wait on the weekend to watch the story but so far this has not disappointed. The music is top notch as always but I don't find the Safe Intoxication anywhere so I'll wait for that, also this has to be my favorite credit theme in a long time.

I'm really diggin Stylish mode. It's great for friendly sessions of "We don't have time to learn any characters right now, we just want to have fun."

I wish SFV had an option like it, just not during online mode.

Skilletor

Why can't I see the characters I've installed? Kept getting errors when trying to buy them through the store on PS4. Had to do it through the webstore. :( Restarted the game...didn't work. Restarting the PS4 now.

Why can't I see the characters I've installed? Kept getting errors when trying to buy them through the store on PS4. Had to do it through the webstore. :( Restarted the game...didn't work. Restarting the PS4 now.

Go to the related items section when selecting the game in the PS home menu, then go to my add-ons. If they aren't installed yet, you can through that.

I hope this comes to Steam at some point. Does anyone know how the other GG games did on Steam? There seems to be a pretty active community for -SIGN- I think...?

Kuksune

Signed myself up to the list, i'm looking forward getting curbstomped by you all.

A little sad that there aren't that many Potemkin players on the list, i'm hoping that that will change though.

I'll get my copy somewhere by the 15th of June hopefully.

JayEH

So this still has the problem from sign of the ui not fitting on my tv and doesn't have options to fix it other than messing around with my tv settings.

Top Bottom