• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS (PS3) |OT| >>>>>>>>>> Your Favorite Fighting Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeKillr

That makes more sense... time to find JP PSN cards somewhere then!

Also, Amiami has it in stock now!
Came out relatively cheap, 8130Y including shipping.

Can't wait :3

Yep! I paid for my 2 copies (one for a buddy too) this morning. Gotta love those guys :)

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
and it's now listed as sold out.
That was fast!
Maybe they got just enough to cover preorders?

Don't forget to drop your names in on the community sheet at the end of the OT. I'll try to get the chat up and running soon.
Already have :)

I'm in shitty-internet-connection land though, so hopefully the online is somewhat playable...
Fiber can't come soon enough :(

Well I guess its time to find JP PSN cards somewhere. My friend staying in Japan bought me a wack load of car parts so I don't want to bug him further.

does anyone have DLC pricing? (Based on previous content in other games)...

I watched a ton of streams posted earlier in the thread, and my excitement is through the roof! I can't wait to get my hands on this one.

Well I guess its time to find JP PSN cards somewhere. My friend staying in Japan bought me a wack load of car parts so I don't want to bug him further.

does anyone have DLC pricing? (Based on previous content in other games)...

I watched a ton of streams posted earlier in the thread, and my excitement is through the roof! I can't wait to get my hands on this one.

Errr... dunno how much the 0081 DLC was, but that's probably the best way to gauge the pricing considering none of the other VS games implemented it.

And another stream going on now with online matches (and it looks like it's running 60 fps too!): http://www.twitch.tv/nufa

EDIT: Awww no more 60 fps.

_dementia said:
got my shipping confirmation

I'm in there.

Jelly. Nothing from yes asia yet or my peeps at japanvideogames. FML.

amuroray_crying.jpg

lupinko

CDJapan says my entire order is in stock (due to them being all preorders), and it's already going through shipping process finalization. =O

Kinda more anxious considering in order to save money on shipping, my Delicious album had to wait a week for GEV/Unicorn BD. >_<

Astery

I believe you can buy them digitally over at play asia? I have bought one few months ago. You'll get the code immediately after you pay, quick and easy.

Errr... dunno how much the 0081 DLC was, but that's probably the best way to gauge the pricing considering none of the other VS games implemented it.

I don't remember for sure, but I think the DLC mobile suits were either 400 or 600 yen a pop. All I know is that I bought all of them and it wasn't cheap.

I don't remember for sure, but I think the DLC mobile suits were either 400 or 600 yen a pop. All I know is that I bought all of them and it wasn't cheap.

Fair enough. I can live with that price, tbh.

And damn, that guy on the stream I posted recently already got the 100 online battles trophy. This game is lovely running at 60 fps.

matmanx1

Correction on the info now that I've seen the article. The units appear in the free download missions, not that they are free. Someone added an extra period to the Japanese that you C&P'd

Hehe I knew there was no way that Namco would pass up a chance to charge it's customers for something that most would gladly pay good money the chance to own. Not a complaint, mind you, I am one of those customers.

I believe you can buy them digitally over at play asia? I have bought one few months ago. You'll get the code immediately after you pay, quick and easy.

I will check it out (Thanks!). I also sent my friend an email to see if he could pick me up a PSN card..

lupinko

You win again this round Bamco, you win again.

10,000yen card, here I go again!

I shouldn't have used my last 1000yen on SC5P2, considering it was multi-lingual. I could have just bought the US version for the same thing. >_>

Wazzim

Banned
I'm the one who should be jelly, shipping from Hongkong/Japan to Western-Europe takes much longer than to the good old USA. :-/

I'm the one who should be jelly, shipping from Hongkong/Japan to Western-Europe takes much longer than to the good old USA. :-/
I moved from the states to the UK. I used to work 5 miles away from an import store that would always have these games day 1. I know that feel bro. ;__;

Beth Cyra

Damn it, Yesasia is still fucking processing the game. I should have known better then to use them damn it.

Only getting by with watching some Trial Archives.

Shouta

You can sit around and read the manual and oogle the cover art, though! Buy the Famitsu strategy guide, too! Then you'll really fritter away the day.

Unfortunately, can't. School is a bunch of assbats about it and if I had it at work, they'd complain.

He's not just a novice, he's playing BADLY.
Yeah, as I ended up watching more... fuck he was terribad, lol. Poor guy never won a match from what I saw.

And I just rang up my peeps at japanvideogames. They told me my copy should be at my flat on Saturday... hopefully. >__<

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
We can always use more players. You should totally get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom