• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS (PS3) |OT| >>>>>>>>>> Your Favorite Fighting Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Blegh. Infinite Justice is ugly too. In fact, almost every Seed/Destiny Gundam is ugly and overdesigned.

Shouta

Actually, of the main Gundams in Seed D, I like Infinite Justice the most, I thnk. Savior is pretty close though.

matmanx1

Added my name to the Google docs list. PSN ID is the same as my user name and I'm on most evenings after 9pm eastern time.

And to Kagari: The Asian version isn't so expensive. $85'ish at Play-Asia or $77 if you have one of those $7 off coupons they've been sending out. Give it a go!

TreIII

Added my name to the Google docs list. PSN ID is the same as my user name and I'm on most evenings after 9pm eastern time.

And to Kagari: The Asian version isn't so expensive. $85'ish at Play-Asia or $77 if you have one of those $7 off coupons they've been sending out. Give it a go!

Unfortunately, the Asian version is either back-ordered, or sold out entirely.

My order has been stuck in "preparing" for the last few days. And when I checked it manually again today, I see that Gundam Extreme Vs. has an unfriendly looking "sold out" on it.

Don't jerk me around like this, PA. You already got your money through Paypal, now where's my GUNDAM?! D8

Beth Cyra

Unfortunately, the Asian version is either back-ordered, or sold out entirely.

My order has been stuck in "preparing" for the last few days. And when I checked it manually again today, I see that Gundam Extreme Vs. has an unfriendly looking "sold out" on it.

Don't jerk me around like this, PA. You already got your money through Paypal, now where's my GUNDAM?! D8

Well I finally got an update on my order from Yes Asia, it has changed to Waiting for Stock so unless I misunderstood (which may have happened) looks like I will not be getting my copy as soon as I hoped.

Other Yes Asia shoppers may want to check.

Man, quite a few places are showing a back log if you place your order now. Play Asia is totally out of Asian versions...

Did they underestimate the popularity of this title?

lupinko

Man, quite a few places are showing a back log if you place your order now. Play Asia is totally out of Asian versions...

Nope, too much demand too little supply. Best ps3 release ever, yes I went there.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion

Play Asia runs out of copies right around a release pretty often, as far as I've seen.

Well they ran my CC on the 28th...No change since then. I'm not going to check until tomorrow morning...

I hope to see "Shipped"...my poor heart can't take this...

Soooo close to playing this on a PS3!!!

Blegh. Infinite Justice is ugly too. In fact, almost every Seed/Destiny Gundam is ugly and overdesigned.

THIS. Well, maybe except for the Strike ;).

Edit: And still waiting for my shipment notification from AmiAmi...if it doesn't ship till tomorrow then I probably won't see it till Monday or Tuesday :/

thetrin

THIS. Well, maybe except for the Strike ;).

I like Strike too. That's why I said almost ;D

That said, I like it in comparison to the other Seed MS. If you compare it to best units from Zeta, Unicorn or CCA, it just doesn't compare.

Shouta

I like Strike too. That's why I said almost ;D

That said, I like it in comparison to the other Seed MS. If you compare it to best units from Zeta, Unicorn or CCA, it just doesn't compare.

Only one I think is better is Unicorn mysef. Not afan of Zeta or CCA designs as a whole.

Beth Cyra

Only one I think is better is Unicorn mysef. Not afan of Zeta or CCA designs as a whole.

I like Nu but overall I agree with this.

I have never been a fan of Zeta/The O/Shiki's designs. Weirdly enough I love Double Zeta though so I'm really weird.

Love the design of Unicorn and Banshee though.

I like Nu but overall I agree with this.

I have never been a fan of Zeta/The O/Shiki's designs. Weirdly enough I love Double Zeta though so I'm really weird.

Love the design of Unicorn and Banshee though.

I wouldn't say I'm a superfan of Zeta's designs, but I like them well enough. The Gundam Mk II Titans ver. is aesthetically one of my overall favorites along with the Qubeley. The Double Zeta is just too "bulky" to me, but still far better than anything from SEED sans Strike :p.

Unicorn, particularly in Destroy mode, is also a favorite.

Beth Cyra

I wouldn't say I'm a superfan of Zeta's designs, but I like them well enough. The Gundam Mk II Titans ver. is aesthetically one of my overall favorites along with the Qubeley. The Double Zeta is just too "bulky" to me, but still far better than anything from SEED sans Strike :p.

Unicorn, particularly in Destroy mode, is also a favorite.

If I was to say I liked any suits from Zeta it would be the Qubeley or Mk II.

I get the bulky or blocky issue that people have with ZZ, but still I can't but love the suit. Weridly enough I don't mind all the stuff sticking off him, my biggest issue is the big ugly back pack.

SEED designs just don't do anything for me. I would say that standard Strike is kinda cool, maybe even launcher Strike, however the second it gets the huge ass backpacks it just looks ugly to me.

I'm sure they'll ship at some point between now and the morning (it's currently 9:30pm here in Seattle). I've never had a problem with PA not shipping when they say they will. Be patient everyone!

Coxy

No love for Hyaku Shiki? :(

some day some game will use the awesome Full Armour Hyaku Shiki and I'll be happy

Beth Cyra

some day some game will use the awesome Full Armour Hyaku Shiki and I'll be happy

I actually like Char and surpringly for me given I don't like UC much, but he is an awesome character.

That said I don't find any of his suits to be that cool. Full Frontal Sin is way awesome though.

One guy on my PSN friends list is already playing. He lives in Japan, so it's not surprising. Dude also has like 15 platinum trophies... wtf.

xemumanic

I'm sure they'll ship at some point between now and the morning (it's currently 9:30pm here in Seattle). I've never had a problem with PA not shipping when they say they will. Be patient everyone!

Yeah, I'm just getting foolishly impatient, seeing the game already getting played online. I also could've just went to Penguin Village (NYC Gaffers know where I mean) and picked it up tomorrow I guess.

I'm just happy to see they finally charged my CC. Still on 'Preparing Order', but at least its progress.

thetrin

Hyaku Shiki and Delta Plus are both fucking awesome. Delta Plus is especially awesome.

I actually like Char and surpringly for me given I don't like UC much, but he is an awesome character.

That said I don't find any of his suits to be that cool. Full Frontal Sin is way awesome though.
I was kinda bummed they chose the Gelgoog over his Zaku for this game, but apparently it's an awesome suit in-game so I don't mind that much now. :D

Yeah I think mine is out for delivery according to Amazon.

Wonder if it is already at my house or if it is coming tomorrow.

What, Zaku Kai is in the game too ya know. Gunner Zaku is very good though.

Why did I forget that? =( II FZ is awesome. Gunner Zaku Warrior was pretty good in Seed Destiny VS, but I just think they could have chosen another one considering all the Seed suits in the game already.

And and I'm home! eating a quick dinner before I dive in.

Mad jelly =(

Another stream going on btw: http://www.twitch.tv/syoboonline Most definitely rookie night on this one, lol.

EDIT: Good lordy the play is cringeworthy, lol.

Shouta

The net code seems to be a bit hit and miss but it's not so bad so far. When you get close folks, it's silky smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom