• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H3H3Productions |OT| Reppin' the Naysh \//\

Immediately went and left a dislike before even watching, fuck leafy and his prepubescent annoying voice, abusing the words fucking and literally every 15 seconds in his videos because he's a stupid 20 year old with no vocabulary, no chin having ass ;)

Reven

Immediately went and literally left a dislike literally before even watching, fuck leafy and his literally prepubescent annoying voice, abusing the words fucking and literally every 15 seconds in his videos because he's literally a stupid 20 year old with no vocabulary, literally no chin having ass ;)

Literally FTFY

Leafy finally made a response video.

It's.... not very effective.

It's pathetic.

Basically
Csjq5ULVIAA4p-F.jpg:large

what does this have to do with h3h3

Edit: yeah fuck it I'm leaving the h3h3 subreddit and will probably remove my sub on YouTube. I'm not s fan of what kind of channel he's become and the bullshit he associates with.

Bacon

I don't even understand what this thread is going on about anymore. YouTube drama is up there with the lamest shit ever

This echoes my thoughts about whatever this recent YouTube garbage is pretty well:

fvvn3Z5.jpg

Sort of bummed Ethan's bothering to deal with this stupid shit to be perfectly honest. If this is what gets the most hits on the platform I can see why even if they carried it out in the dumbest possible way why YouTube felt the need to enforce stricter monetization policies.

NewFresh

what does this have to do with h3h3

Edit: yeah fuck it I'm leaving the h3h3 subreddit and will probably remove my sub on YouTube. I'm not s fan of what kind of channel he's become and the bullshit he associates with.

I'm right there with you. I'll gladly take that Pocahontas gif with pride.

Oreoleo

We need some quality goofs up in here, stat.

Leafy is an annoying punk ass kid, and idubbz is an annoying punk ass grown man. Can we please just ignore both of them equally?

Fat4all

Banned
and will probably remove my sub on YouTube.

your gonna unsub from h3h3 because someone he knows made a video about leafy? ethan hasn't even addressed or discussed whatever's going down with those two. he's staying out of it, even on twitter.

i don't blame you from staying away from the reddit, though. I only go over there every now and again to see if theres any cool fan art. reddit is where youtube drama goes to gestate and regurgitate back out.

Lulubop

Yea, I was gonna post this but I couldn't find the thread. The girl goes a bit nuts in this video, but Ethan is definitely pandering to the alt right trash. Dunno if I can fuck with this channel any more.

Saw this pop up and yeah it looks like this is the direction he's heading down now. Gonna wait and see if the chanel gets back on track but I'm doubtful.

I went back and watched an older episode, back when they were still in Israel. Man it seems like so much has happened to the two of them in seemingly such a short amount of time.

So i found this while in Tokyo, papa bless

That dude in the blue shirt in the background, swag

Yet another "triggered feminist does dumb thing" video, I'm really fearing for the future of their content now... (It's the lyft driver thing with the hula hoop doll, had a thread here a few weeks back that got locked)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNmvEkikg1k

It just seems to be filler content. Makes sense since they moved the Ethan and Hila videos from their own channel to the main one. Looking at their channel, out of their recent 30 videos there's only be 3 dedicated to this kind of stuff. Then again I don't really get bothered if entertainers have a different stance than me on issues.

Of course there are people in here getting angry that Ethan is associated with people they don't like so...

Yea, I was gonna post this but I couldn't find the thread. The girl goes a bit nuts in this video, but Ethan is definitely pandering to the alt right trash. Dunno if I can fuck with this channel any more.

People who sit on the fringe aren't feminist. They are crazy. Ethan doesn't consider those people real feminist and the ludicrous nature is a smear on real movements. If any alt-right idiots wanna use this as a woman-bashing video, they are going to look stupid, because it's pointing out people who abuse feminism rather than people who actually give a shit.

Seesaw15

Got through like 4 minutes before I had to close it. Pandering aside it just wasn't a very funny or nuanced take on the video. I liked the Ethan and Hila channel but it seems like since they merged the two they're trying to cover up low effort with a new costume every video.

I got some red flags when I noticed they created a playlist for "Triggered feminist".

Papa why have you forsaken me?

Why? That's what those videos are about :S

People who sit on the fringe aren't feminist. They are crazy. Ethan doesn't consider those people real feminist and the ludicrous nature is a smear on real movements. If any alt-right idiots wanna use this as a woman-bashing video, they are going to look stupid, because it's pointing out people who abuse feminism rather than people who actually give a shit.

Agreed those kind of people make a mockery of feminism.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

They need to make that more clear. As it stands, they are trying to cater to both groups.

Ironically, the iDubbbz criticism of the feminist kickstarter book handled it quite well and he is not exactly the most politically correct youtube star.

kaskade

It really sucks that we aren't getting the quality stuff any more. Did he just get sick of his classic reaction video? Those were all hilarious. He just doesn't seem to have his heart in this stuff now. I want to believe it's just the moving transition. At least I hope it is.

Fat4all

Banned
Got through like 4 minutes before I had to close it. Pandering aside it just wasn't a very funny or nuanced take on the video. I liked the Ethan and Hila channel but it seems like since they merged the two they're trying to cover up low effort with a new costume every video.

but the best parts happen 6 mins and after

AEs6Ers.gif

They need to make that more clear. As it stands, they are trying to cater to both groups.

Ironically, the iDubbbz criticism of the feminist kickstarter book handled it quite well.
Of course they're not picking sides... because their audience likely sits all over the place. They're entertainers, not politicians.

Two "Triggered Feminist" videos in as many weeks. At this point they're reaching the stage where they can't really goof on Leafy or anyone else because their content is getting just as boring and repetitive as anyone else - CRAZY FEMINIST TRIGGERED BY LYFT DRIVER, CRAZY FEMINIST TRIGGERED FT HUGH MUNGUS, D*CKS OUT FOR HARAMBE.

Stale, boring memes. IT'S TIME TO STOP, ETHAN.

Ironically, the iDubbbz criticism of the feminist kickstarter book handled it quite well and he is not exactly the most politically correct youtube star.

The rest of their channel has them shitting on MRAs. In fact, they are in a lawsuit with one right now. None of their videos contain sane, rational people that they are harping on. That doesn't mean they are catering to both groups. That means they aren't forcefeeding the obvious to their audience.

Fat4all

Banned
i think the only reason these two vids hit so close to each other is because they both blew up on the internet at roughly the same time.

their e&h content was usually videos that were very weird or very viral.

the person slicing up the gummy rat with a scalpel was a weird, and this was a viral.

Seesaw15

Why? That's what those videos are about :S

I mean it's an accurate description but I just found it weird that they'd make a new playlist for videos that were already in general Cringe, Stupid News Report Reaction Videos, etc.

The video was harmless but if this is a sign that this is going to become a recurring segment where Ethan complains about PC culture,SJWs,Tumblr, Safe Spaces,the plight of the white man,etc count me out. Ethan and Hila are super funny but they're using the same tired talking points as everyone else.

The woman on this video sounds smug as fuck and I love the point Ethan made about the true meaning of privilege being she can harass whoever she wants because no guy is likely to deck her out. Also I cannot understand why people are so uncomfortable with these crazy people being exposed and ridiculed Ethan does this a lot also with those "its just a prank bro" idiots.

The woman on this video sounds smug as fuck and I love the point Ethan made about the true meaning of privilege being she can harass whoever she wants because no guy is likely to deck her out. Also I cannot understand why people are so uncomfortable with these crazy people being exposed and ridiculed Ethan does this a lot also with those "its just a prank bro" idiots.

No problem with crazy people being ridiculed, but throwing everything under a "crazy feminist gets triggered" label when the videos have little to nothing to do with feminism to feel a bit like "I really want this to go big on Reddit and they love assblasting SJWs so I'm gonna upload some clickbait".

Probably drunk lady acts like a bitch? Better blame crazy feminists! It furthers a narrative that panders to the worst parts of the Internet.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Man, ANOTHER anti-feminist video?

I defended Ethan on his use of SJW in the other video but I'm out if this is what H3H3 is going to become. I get enough of this alt-right bullshit on Reddit and Twitch, I don't need it on a channel that I love because it brought the goofs and gaffs.

Einchy

I'm not seeing irony in some of these "god I hate people who use SJW for everything, so alt-right" posts. And it's making me giggle.

Look, I even made the same point in the other thread that excusing everyone of being a gamergators or alt-right because you disagreed with them is not different then people calling people SJWs or cucks. With that being said, this is obviously pandering to the alt-right demo and it's made even clearer if you read the comments on Youtube or visit their sub-Reddit where people are discussing this video.

Is Ethan is alt-right? I've no idea, probably not but is it starting to look like he is going to pander to them and make content that they love? It's looking like that's going to be the case.

neoflcl

I know it goes without saying, but the comments section of the newest Anti-SJW video is FUCKED, man. So much crazy awful stuff in there, easily enough to fill a reaction video.

Come to think of it, goofing on all the crazy alt-right comments would actually be a refreshing way for h3h3 to pivot after all the SJW stuff lately.

petghost

Banned
if you make reaction videos about terrible/hilarious people i'd say this video is a goldmine. a self righteous bully harasses people then it blows up in her face. its a great little package. how you gonna expect them not to cover it?

Einchy

Unsubbing from South Park if they're just going down the anti-SJW path for two episodes in a row this season.

Wait a minute.

South Park isn't afraid to make fun of alt-right people, as we saw in the last episode, can the same be said about Ethan?

Top Bottom