• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 6 won't be at E3 but 343 has a "little" something to show

wwm0nkey

EDIT: So on the Halo Channel App there is still this.

tePU35g.png

Here are what the files look like:

0 idea if it means anything at all or not.

Halo 3 content for 5

-Warzone/ assault/firefight maps made from sandtrap and Valhalla
- brute weapons, brute chopper and any other halo 3 weapons for warzone

Arena
- choice halo 3 maps remade for 5. No forge templates
- halo 3 armors. Hayabusa etc

Then halo 5 gets the Scorpio upgrade. Better textures and 4K resolution

This will be halo 5s last hurrah while in game pass

Probably the most likely.

Also, I said it earlier, but T-Mobile is giving away a month of gamepass in June so keep your eyes on that Tuesdays app folks. I'm sure many of you would like to give it a try.

Izayoi

Banned
Halo 3 content for 5

Arena

Please fucking kill me.

If this is true, I will find you.

blinkz

if they launched h3a on Xbox and pc I could imagine it selling better than mcc. I know I would live some h3 on pc.

WorldHero

Halo 3 content for 5

Arena

I would support all of this, especially if they added some things from Reach.

jem0208

Halo 3 content for 5

Arena

Said this a bunch, this is what we're gunna get.

Seventy70

MCC: Remastered

Seriously though, MCC needs a population boost really bad. Then again, 343 has shown time and time again that they don't give a shit about the franchise so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Halo 5 Scorpio patch, most likely. It'll probably come with free DLC for all Halo 5 users (some new maps, likely one or two remakes of Halo 3 classics and a Warzone map based on H3).

Though I would love to see something like Halo 5 ODST (which would also include the above).

Or Halo Arcade - classic Halo gameplay, MP only + ODST style Firefight

Halo 5 was disappointing and the MCC will forever be one of my most regrettable gaming purchases so I'm very skeptical about whatever 343 brings to the table.

emrober5

If it's not Halo 3A they can fuck off.

Although, MCC on PC with cross play would be cool. I really enjoy MCC but it's DEAD.

IHaveIce

Banned
EDIT: So on the Halo Channel App there is still this.

Here are what the files look like:

0 idea if it means anything at all or not.

From what I know there was a team once responsible for porting over the MCC to PC, but I think the project got frozen. Don't think they finished it

AlStrong

From what I know there was a team once responsible for porting over the MCC to PC, but I think the project got frozen. Don't think they finished it

Just gotta have a PC trailer w/ Prophet of Truth's "There are those who said this day would never come"'

:p

Wedzi

Banned
No Halo 3 Anniversary still makes me sad. The idea of Halo 3 with a new coat of paint and some weapon tuning/balancing sounds amazing.

If we don't get H3A...well I'll probably just sell my S to my brother. I never turn the thing on anymore and even the idea of playing through the first three games again no longer appeals to me.

Now MCC collection on PC with H3A on the other hand...well we'll see.

Nutter

It's amazing to me to see so many rose tinted views for Halo 3. The game was slow as shit and with a non consistent BR. Not sure where the nostalgia is coming from.

H5 MP > H3 MP

Wedzi

Banned
It's amazing to me to see so many rose tinted views for Halo 3. The game was slow as shit and with a non consistent BR. Not sure where the nostalgia is coming from.

H5 MP > H3 MP

One of the best selling, most played, highly rated Halo games and you can't figured out why people would want an Anniversary remaster?

highrider

Banned

H5 MP > H3 MP

Yeah, agree. I can understand when people feel like the H5 movement ' isn't Halo ' but it feels like a very natural progression for me. Going back to the old games feels two dimensional.

Madness

H5 MP > H3 MP

It is almost like it was the most popular Halo game out of all of them, and with a solid campaign that can be remastered for 4K/60 FPS and even adding in a remastered MP like H2A, where you have Halo 3 maps recreated using H5 engine. I hear it is quite fun to play the lego blocks forge version of The Pit they have in H5 right now.

Halo 3 MP has aged poorly, but the nostalgia alone would help the game sell well. BTB especially with pistol starts, get a remake of Sidewinder/Avalanche etc.

Glad we won't see Halo 6 this year, personally I'd rather them not even mention Halo.I know Halo is a massive title, but I really wish MS would go all in on pushing new IPs this E3. There is plenty of time to talk about about Halo, it's a big enough title that I don't think it needs stage time at E3 to do well.

Give me a reason to buy a Scorpio, more sequels to a 16 year old game or remakes of games I played 8 years aren't going to cut it. Not trying to be overly negative here, or sound like I'm bashing MS but just from a personal perspective more Halo, Gears and Forza are not what I want to see from MS this year, when Im trying to be sold on a console.
Give me a solid 2-3 new IPs from first party studios, maybe a third party exclusive and show me some big third party stuff on a Scorpio and let me see why I NEED to be playing it there.

Top Bottom