• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I had a horrible dream last night.

It was all of us playing Halo 4 together on Reflection (i don't even know how but whatever), we were all enjoying it and mentioning how Jem was right about 4 being the best Halo. I was trying to shoot Fracas with a pistol but I kept missing, Elzar's in the back #butts galore teabagging FUNKNOWN and Jem's flying all over the place, laughing his ass off

That's all I can remember.

Fuck

Horrible?

Well, I guess Jem was in it.

It was all of us playing Halo 4 together on Reflection (i don't even know how but whatever), we were all enjoying it and mentioning how Jem was right about 4 being the best Halo. I was trying to shoot Fracas with a pistol but I kept missing, Elzar's in the back #butts galore teabagging FUNKNOWN and Jem's flying all over the place, laughing his ass off

Fuck

Reminds me of the H5G beta montages.

Impala26

Fuck

You are one weird dude...

For the love of God don't ever stop posting here XD

Haruko

So, rumor is our 2nd place #HuntTheSignal team will be getting Halo 5 console bundles. Should know for sure after E3; probably waiting for them to be announced there.

Taylor Swift confirmed to play Cortana's daughter, Contra.

I took inspiration from Impala for my avatar edit. what you you think?

Frankly, I've been trying to filter out your avatar from my field of vision. When I look away from the screen now, there's a little black square that takes a minute or two to fade.

Fuck
WTF lol oh god no

Haruko

Really nice of you for sending your winning bundle to me.

I really appreciate it buddy.

lol.

Maybe I'll get a vinyl decal of a naked sangheili to slap on the top.

I'm still contemplating whether or not I should put down a deposit on the H5 Collector's Ed., at least until we know what's in it. I feel like that'll be E3 news as well.

Haruko

Ryn ain't never got get a bone.

Hell at this point, I'm pretty sure he's a figment of our imagination.

ug2nVDW.gif

He was never here, Trebek!

Nowise10

Doubt anyone cares, but people online though the "Assassin" skull on Cortana on Halo 3 was bugged, and never spawned in MCC. I went and thought for like 10 seconds, and noticed that it usually spawns on a ledge, so went and looked beneath the level, and tada, discovered it rolls off the ledge when it spawns in MCC

so now we know

AlStrong

Doubt anyone cares, but people online though the "Assassin" skull on Cortana on Halo 3 was bugged, and never spawned in MCC. I went and thought for like 10 seconds, and noticed that it usually spawns on a ledge, so went and looked beneath the level, and tada, discovered it rolls off the ledge when it spawns in MCC

so now we know

Cpt. Keyes rolling in his grave.

Even changing the framerate or platform can subtley change the expected physics behavior

see also: how things like to get stuck in the wall and to brrprptptpptptptptpptptpt in Halo PC/CEA

Another example of this, in Skyrim, if the game goes above 60 FPS when you enter a cell everything will go flying.

Dude, I cannot for the life of me remember where your avatar came from.
If I remember correctly a few years ago he said he captured this shot by modding halo 3 during the cutscene with MC as the marine is scanning the suits gel layer and vital signs as the suit is in a temporary lock after crashing down.

jem0208

Ha, that's my gif. Recognize the order of the clips in it.

Think I'm going to grab ODST this weekend for MCC, unless there's anything I should know before hand? I'm already aware firefight isn't in the package.
Haha, quite possibly. I just stole it from the Fallout thread.

Only thing you really need to know is that ODST is hidden under the Halo 3 section of the campaign menu.

nah he is more like the kid in class who thinks he can impress the teacher by always wanting to say the answers but continously gives the wrong ones.

Did I accidently run over your dog or something? Because if so I don't care.

Fuck
lmfao I love
/mostly hate
this place.. fuckin rollin in his grave ROLF

Madness

When people hear 343 Industries, they associate it with Halo; when they hear Turn 10 Studios, they know that’s who makes Forza. Moving forward, when you hear The Coalition, we want you to think of Gears of War.

They rebranded Black Tusk Studios to The Coalition. It's funny but I agree, even when Halo 4 launched, I associated Halo with Bungie still, but now, if I hear 343 Industries, I know it's Halo. I bet Microsoft also likes how they now have an easier, Gears centric name to be known and grown.

-Ryn

Banned
I'll see you in your dreams Elzar the Bum

No way, he should send his old one to Ryn.
<3

Soooo, what does HaloGAF think of the Fallout 4 announcement?
I am hype

Can't wait to play a Fallout that uses so much of the color spectrum.

Just an FYI guys: I put the Halo 5 OT back up for grabs in the OT thread. I'm just not excited enough about the game to justify making its OT.
I'll jump on that action if nobody has already. I am, after all, the go to expert on everything H5.

edit: Beaten by Live it would seem. Good luck dude.

-Ryn

Banned
#teamjohnlocke
Locke is Chiefs brother. They were seperated at birth to prevent the Empire from finding them and converting them to Apple. Now Chief has gone to the open source of the galaxy to find the Android, thus ONI wants him stopped, lest he unlock his gene code and get mad customization options. Such as enhanced chest nipples and dank custom animations.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Nope. I played F3 for a few hours, got out of the vault, ran around outside, got lost, died and stopped playing. As far as I remember, it looked pretty much like the F4 trailer did. Was playing on PC with graphics all cranked up.

So yeah the trailer just wasn't impressive. The dog looked terrible.
That dog was running at 15fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom