• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

CyReN

I mean the cost of texting in for the code, I guess because im from the UK it would have an international charge to it, might be too high to really consider doing.

Gf will be over in a bit and I'll use her phone to get a code for you. Believe it's 1 code per phone too.

kylej

Banned
gotta say, nice part of Halo 4 coming up is we'll start to see clip dumps of pros. I remember my favorite chunky asian kid named Formal put out a preview of his montage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAoulZDGjSo did he ever put out the full version with Lethul?

People better start hurrying up though, they need to get out of the way of Papa Snipedown. That little weed smoking nerd shits at an inhuman level. I would not want to have to follow his tage.

kylej

Banned
aren't strings of that length nearly impossible to brute force. I read something like the heat death of the universe would occur before a supercomputer could brute force a 256 bit encrypted password. even something as short as those codes seems pretty ridiculous.

Here are all 99 Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition codes I got allocated. Some assembly required.
You will need more people than there are codes.

DO NOT POST REVIEWS UNTIL THURSDAY, or I shall be quite cross!
There's an embargo in place, and you reporters should understand why.

You belong to series 19dada88, and these are your numbers:
There are different groups. You need to find one person of every group to reveal the codes. Or you can do it on brute force.

If you do it on Monsterfraces way, you have 36^24 combinations. Good luck.

Fracas

#fuckonami
How would we go about brute forcing it, other than just guessing the other characters? Even though it's next to
completely
impossible, I want a Minecraft code!

Worth a GAF thread?
Go for it, could be a fun GAF project for a day or two.

edit: Ah true, Hypertrooper's right

kylej

Banned
tunavi's last posts are pretty much the story of my life

whoa shit this is awesome
yo lets get together and do something this is cool
alright who's still interested
ok I'll do it myself
fuck it let's play halo

Trey

tunavi's last posts are pretty much the story of my life

whoa shit this is awesome
yo lets get together and do something this is cool
alright who's still interested
ok I'll do it myself
fuck it let's play halo

All of our lives.

Overdoziz

Banned
Did they increase the weighting on dumb gametypes in Objective or something? It's a constant flag slayer, 3-flag, hot potatard, neutral flag and oddball on sword base.

And 5v5 still makes no sense.

Havok

Did they increase the weighting on dumb gametypes in Objective or something? It's a constant flag slayer, 3-flag, hot potatard, neutral flag and oddball on sword base.

And 5v5 still makes no sense.
CTF always in first slot (includes Flag Slayer), KOTH or Oddball in second slot (includes Hot Potato), and the rest in third slot (includes Assault).

It's pretty dumb.

Should be 1) Flag/Bomb, 2) KOTH, regular Oddball, 3) Fringe crap (includes Flag Slayer, Hot Potato, Headhunter, Stockpile, Speedflag)

There are no good maps for 3 Plots in Reach, axe it. Regular Territories should not be a 4v4 gametype.

CTF always in first slot (includes Flag Slayer), KOTH or Oddball in second slot (includes Hot Potato), and the rest in third slot (includes Assault).

It's pretty dumb.

Should be 1) Flag/Bomb, 2) KOTH, regular Oddball, 3) Fringe crap (includes Flag Slayer, Hot Potato)

Hire this guy.

Fuchsdh

Who likes maps in Halo: Reach?

Be honest, so that I might laugh in your general direction

I like some of them.

I also like the idea behind Armor Lock, and think it could have been really cool in Halo 4.

cWLcG.gif

Top Bottom