• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfinit

Every playlist will become Grifball maps.

Then all the maps in Grifball will become Cragmire.

dear-god-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-333.gif

FyreWulff

If they do they should make the DLC free so everyone can play together, in fact it should be free right now.

The majority of Halo 3 matchmaking is playing via the Mythic disc. This is the Era of Mattrick though, Mythic 2 is going to be 800msp forever. Look at the zero total price drops for Reach. Ain't happening.

In the consolidation though, they do have to leave at least two playlists without required DLC - Lone Wolves and Team Slayer, since they need to leave a ranked FFA and a ranked 4v4 with no DLC required to satisfy the disc achievement requirements.

Oh my, it would be awesome if they could release a 'final update' for Halo 3 after 4 has gone gold.

It has actually climbed up the Xbox Live Activity charts recently -- it was nearing 20, but now its up to 13... higher than Madden, higher than RDR, higher than Mass Effect 3, higher than CoD 4 or WaW... I can always find a match in Social Skirmish, and Team Objective often seems practically deserted in Reach. The userbase deserves one last diversion of attention.

789shadow

Banned
Maybe. I personally can't be there, and you'd have to ask Sai and Eslim if they can.

Monster, since Krispy won't be around for 4-5 more weeks, he said that nzapster might be able to sub for him. Is that okay? And if it is, check if he can play tonight, and there could be a 3v3. Otherwise I know I can play tomorrow night around 10pm cst.
Okay, I'll see what I can scrounge up.

, higher than Mass Effect 3
ME3 is >13th? Dayum.

Hope next gen consoles have a bigger community/diversity in their big online communities.
Seeing the same 3 or 4 franchises (all shooters) holding the top slots for so many years, with a steep curve in terms of population for the rest is just ... disheartening.

daedalius

Oh my, it would be awesome if they could release a 'final update' for Halo 3 after 4 has gone gold.

It has actually climbed up the Xbox Live Activity charts recently -- it was nearing 20, but now its up to 13... higher than Madden, higher than RDR, higher than Mass Effect 3, higher than CoD 4 or WaW... I can always find a match in Social Skirmish, and Team Objective often seems practically deserted in Reach. The userbase deserves one last diversion of attention.

It is supposed to get an update in August as well.

I need to start playing more 3, between the awfulness of non-mlg Reach and exploiters on H2V :|

Shadders

I'd really like a guide on it instead of a very cheesy obviously commercial website trying to charge me money for it. I've liked this so far. I think I'm pretty detail oriented, understanding, and have the ability to do very well in that field. I think I'd be happier working with games too.

Do you have the lens cards? They're a nice design tool to have. If you've not read them already I'd recommend A Theory of Fun and Rules of Play. Those three books are the best game design books I've read.

I'm the hero HaloGAF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not a hero. I'm a silent guardian. A watchful protector.

http://www.abload.de/img/chimp_rides_bikeff67lzqi22.gif/IMG]

A Blue Ninja.[/QUOTE]

Gets me. Every time.

Anyway, your not playing any Halo till 4 hits right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom