• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylej

Banned
would anyone like to play halo reach. I hate myself so I would like to play some games.

gt jelyk

edit. alright ram is off and tawpgun is playing nerd ffa shit. I'll wait a bit and hop on in like 45 minutes. be there.

Sai-kun

Banned
I know, this schtick is getting really old. I mean, who just takes someone else's avatar?

I thought HaloGAF was better than that.

I almost choked on my drink. Amazing. 3/10

6BCjs.gif

YOLO - Earn a hundred distraction medals in Infinity War Games

Ewwwwww. No I actually meant Weekly playlists. My bad.

Sick of not having fresh game. That was a step back in terms of playlist management. At this point I'm really not sure which game had better management since both were so very much awful.

Really need fresh blood in there.

Akai__

For those who are interested. Tsquared appareantly get's his 1st own Halo montage, made by Zola. Just saw a tweet about it.

Any new information about the Halo 4 Tritton headset? The headset system costs about 239$ in it's standard edition. I hope there will be a headset-only version, because I already have a mixamp...

Sometimes, I wish, that the Bulletin would have more information about things like this and matchmaking updates. When do they want to reduce the playlists? When Halo 4 comes out? They could also shut down the Halo Reach servers then, nobody is going to play the game again, if Halo 4 is good, in which I have no doubts.

Aggrotek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom