• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo is not dead. It sleeps.

tumblr_m5zfsaSOWq1r4oz2t.gif

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
OK got it. I was watching with my daughter yelling and the stereo speakers were set to 5.1 so the center channel was gone.

Anyway, Rod does not kill Frank. The foreshadowed move makes the victim shart. This was the nugget of data I was missing.

heckfu

Banned
OK got it. I was watching with my daughter yelling and the stereo speakers were set to 5.1 so the center channel was gone.

Anyway, Rod does not kill Frank. The foreshadowed move makes the victim shart. This was the nugget of data I was missing.

Guess when I answered you IT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

We don't need Frank or David.

We'll make our own Halo.

oh god, that just made me think how terrible a halo game made by the average fans would be. that's like my worst nightmare.

AR starts everywhere, power weapons galore, shitty forge maps, campaign that plays like fan fiction where cortana gets a robot body.
(lol ME3)
eugh.

Vire

Dax OT?

What is the world coming to.

I SAID THAT ABOUT 8000 posts ago. JEEZ

Retro

AR starts everywhere, power weapons galore, shitty forge maps, campaign that plays like fan fiction where cortana gets a robot body. (lol ME3) eugh.

If it's any consolation, I want Cortana to go rampant, take over the entire planetary network of Requiem, and tear humanity a new asshole for persecuting Halsey in Grasslands.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Silenced-SMG starts. And no Armor Abilities. And an ODST-style Hub world connecting all of the linear missions...

If it's any consolation, I want Cortana to go rampant, take over the entire planetary network of Requiem, and tear humanity a new asshole for persecuting Halsey in Grasslands.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Silenced-SMG starts. And no Armor Abilities. And an ODST-style Hub world connecting all of the linear missions...

SHIP IT!

Retro

Cortana IS the Ancient Evil. Brilliant.

She's the most unique human AI ever developed, flash cloned from (arguably) the most brilliant mind humanity has to offer, well past her expiration date and was held captive by the Gravemind. All of that points to not just rampancy, but extreme super-psycho crazy bitch rampancy. Check the tread title. She's pissed about something.

I say, it'd make a nice duality; you spend good chunks of Halo 1-3 trying to save her or keep her safe, you spend Halo 4-6 trying to save her from herself.

More stuff here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35520307&postcount=3935

a zoojoo

Banned

Halo 4.5: ODST

My current idea is Requiem actually being alive or at least completely controlled by a Forerunner AI, simply called Requiem. Didact operates as a separate entity, but Requiem itself uses Didact's likeness/access codes/etc to hijack the Infinity, and the symbol's just some sort of unlocking procedure.

So, this is probably old news but did anyone see that Sideshow may have teased Halo products in a video preview for one of their LOTR statutes?

ut2Cw.png

Hp8tA.png

I really hope this means more quality items like the Weta statues from Halo 3... Halo 4 MC and Cortana would be amazing, I really hope this pans out to be something.

Didn't go to AX this year but it looks like there were some nice Halo cosplay there. Pictures from a gaffer.

74924587827fa20cbe47o-XL.jpg
7492458514e4d42bba7co-XL.jpg

More here:http://www.dtjaaaam.com/Anime-Expo-...urday/23959548_9FkG5R#!i=1944331615&k=ndwVpFv

Those look great!

oh god, that just made me think how terrible a halo game made by the average fans would be. that's like my worst nightmare.

AR starts everywhere, power weapons galore, shitty forge maps, campaign that plays like fan fiction where cortana gets a robot body.
(lol ME3)
eugh.

What's wrong with that? Down with DMR/BR starts >.>

Or pistol starts are good too.

senador

Banned
Real World is still on? Holy shit. I remember watching that show when I was much younger hoping to see boobs. Hahaha

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Just watched the E3 campaign demo for the first time since that week. Got me super hyped again. Everything in there is so atmospheric. It has a mood to it that feels different than the other games, except maybe the first time you step foot on Halo.

Can't wait to see a bit more of campaign.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I'll be back on after I finish my Ramsay shows.

A bit tipsy though, so girlfriends beware. I need to clip that no-scope domesplitter on Steely anyway.

So, this is probably old news but did anyone see that Sideshow may have teased Halo products in a video preview for

I really hope this means more quality items like the Weta statues from Halo 3... Halo 4 MC and Cortana would be amazing, I really hope this pans out to be something.
That would be the bees knees.

Still waiting on that 1/6 scale Carter from 3A. They need to show more of him ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom