• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol, nice.

Loving my HaloGAF shirt by the way, but now that I have it in hand, I feel like the design could stand to sit a bit higher. It's not a big deal, but as a bottom heavy design, it feels centered lower than shirts usually are.

Took your feedback, is this better?

HaloGAF logo black small

Here is the difference side by side

iFxtLK71UY7PG.png

Is there attachments for a limited variety of your custom weapons to have in Halo 4?

But only for your custom loadouts and not towards ordnance weapons and classic gametypes with power weapons.

Loadout Weapons:
AR, DMR, BR, Magnum, PP, Storm Rifle, Carbine, Light Rifle? Shotgun? < OP in the lastest build (IMO) Prom. Pistol? Prom. AR?

Ordnance Weapons/Power Weapons:
Unsc Sniper, Beam Rifle? Scatter Shot, Rockets, SAW, RailGun, Sticky Det., Needler, Sword, Splaser, Prom. Heavy? Prom. Sniper?

Yeah, that looks good. Sometimes these things are hard to tell without having it physically present. Didn't even think about it originally till I was sitting down with the shirt on and realized how much of it was blocked by the table.

Honestly it never crossed my mind. But giving more options never hurts!

Fracas

#fuckonami
343 needs to reach out to the cesspools of the Xbox Live community for beta testing. The xX420BluntzSm0k3Xx's of the world. Have them try to abuse every loadout imaginable. That's the only way to balance things.

Only half joking

FyreWulff

Probably a Halo Sports playlist

Haloball
Grifball
Hogball

Sad thing is it would probably be the most popular gametpye in the playlist :|

Fuck, it was so annoying that Grifball was in H3 Actionsack. A casual playlist and then a gametype people played super serious when they already had a DEXP. Hard as hell to get it vetoed away.

Sad thing is it would probably be the most popular gametpye in the playlist :|

Oh it would be. 'First Halo 4 Killionaire!' in thousands of fileshares.

Imagine dropping into the middle of a game in the core Objective playlist and you're on the end of a Grifball Killionaire, can't move. Lol.

I'm fixing Zealot right now.

FYI, Red has two spawn zones on their side of the map. Blue only has one. One of the red spawns only covers the bottom part of the map.

Enjoy playing in customs :)

FyreWulff

I'm fixing Zealot right now.

FYI, Red has two spawn zones on their side of the map. Blue only has one. One of the red spawns only covers the bottom part of the map.

FyreWulff

The spawns on the bottom middle of Zealot are unusable because the spawn zones don't go down far enough.

I'm not sure I can save the patient

G17

Bravo did say he would share information soon.. hopefully this week.

Good to see 343 taking feedback like this from the community/players like Bravo. We haven't really played the game yet apart from RTX but it seems like Halo 4 only needs tweaks to the armor abilities and perhaps perks to be solid online. The core of the game..the Grenade physics/strength not being crazy, a large variety of weapons with distinct pros/cons at various ranges, the return of the BR, higher movement speed is getting me hyped.

The layers on top seem to be constantly getting tweaked. Must be a good thing but really the only thing that worries me are the things not shown. (Jetpack/Camo, other perks. It's a game with a great core with layers that are constantly getting tweaked. It's looking good.

The PAX build should give us quite a lot of answers.

FyreWulff

There, I updated Zealot.

http://halo.xbox.com/haloreach/filebrowser/details/30095735

- fixed red spawn zones
- both teams now have backup spawns on bottom middle
- both teams now have emergency spawns in space on a ledge (I marked them as CTF-only). The engine should only choose them when all the others are gone.
- both teams have the chance of spawning next to the spacelift (the existing spawn zones weren't big enough to make the engine select them for both teams)

- added more spawns, especially in places that were covered but didn't have a spawn
- added more spawns around spots that only had one spawn point
- fixed symmetry of the spawns on red and blue (red had more spawns)
- added middle bridge spawns for red and blue to use to compliment the ones they already had there

In theory, this gives each team at least two spots that are out of the line of sight of the existing camp spots, which should make it difficult or impossible to actually maintain a spawnkill loop. If a team somehow starts one, the other team will quickly end up in a safe spot to retaliate from.

There, I updated Zealot.

http://halo.xbox.com/haloreach/filebrowser/details/30095735

- fixed red spawn zones
- both teams now have backup spawns on bottom middle
- both teams now have emergency spawns in space on a ledge (I marked them as CTF-only). The engine should only choose them when all the others are gone.
- both teams have the chance of spawning next to the spacelift (the existing spawn zones weren't big enough to make the engine select them for both teams)

- added more spawns, especially in places that were covered but didn't have a spawn
- added more spawns around spots that only had one spawn point
- fixed symmetry of the spawns on red and blue (red had more spawns)
- added middle bridge spawns for red and blue to use to compliment the ones they already had there

In theory, this gives each team at least two spots that are out of the line of sight of the existing camp spots, which should make it difficult or impossible to actually maintain a spawnkill loop. If a team somehow starts one, the other team will quickly end up in a safe spot to retaliate from.

Thats cute but Halo Reach wont ever be updated or include that.

Hey BsAngel, I will take you to the number 1 fish and chip shop in the world to get involved in that, just saying.

Also Ghaleon, I remember you talking about Dues Ex on here a while back, did you ever finish it? I remember you really disliking the reticle sway until you unlocked the ability to control it, did you play the game as a shooter out of interest?

Kuroyume

Banned
Games like Griffball, Living Dead, and SWAT shouldn't even count kills or medals. Just wins and losses. Do that and I bet the population would just die off.

Myyke

Neo Member
Lolololol

I thought it was the number 1 fish shop in Britain....

*10 mins later* I'm not sure it exists.

That story needs to become a film.

Don't forget the sudden continuity error where it briefly became the number 1 fish & chip shop in the whole world!

Hey BsAngel, I will take you to the number 1 fish and chip shop in the world to get involved in that, just saying.

Also Ghaleon, I remember you talking about Dues Ex on here a while back, did you ever finish it? I remember you really disliking the reticle sway until you unlocked the ability to control it, did you play the game as a shooter out of interest?

I'd just like to state again that Human Revolution is one of the best games I've ever played. I've done both stealthy and run and gun playthroughs so far and need to get my pacifist playthrough done (could have done that during my stealthy playthrough but didn't want to limit myself on my first go). Also the DLC is great, it is a side-story set during roughly 2/3 through the game. It functions separately to the main game though, so you can either play the main game to that point in the story and go and play the DLC, then come back, or just play it after the main game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom