• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

YCoCg

Gold Member

From what that says it's still an indirect result of their actions. They still bombed the area just didn't expect to blow up as much because they didn't know Hamas hid weapons near by, which in turn means Hamas knew Israel would attack a camp of civilians and planted that shit there so they'd "accidentally" kill more. This just makes it look like Hamas played Israel here.

NickFire

From what that says it's still an indirect result of their actions. They still bombed the area just didn't expect to blow up as much because they didn't know Hamas hid weapons near by, which in turn means Hamas knew Israel would attack a camp of civilians and planted that shit there so they'd "accidentally" kill more. This just makes it look like Hamas played Israel here.
Hamas did not play Israel. Hamas played the dumb shit for brains who can't differentiate reality from tik tok videos.

Liljagare

A man stabbed several members of a group that describes itself as opposing “political Islam” on a central square in the German city of Mannheim on Friday, authorities said. Six people were wounded, including a police officer who intervened.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
100%. Such a shame young people have lost the plot.
I just watched the video. I used to really not like Bill Maher but he's been pretty awesome in the last few years. That video was spot on. He's speaking straight out truths.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I just watched the video. I used to really not like Bill Maher but he's been pretty awesome in the last few years. That video was spot on. He's speaking straight out truths.
So did he have an epiphany and legit change his mind or did he realize that it's easier to just switch teams cause he's a straight white guy?

near

Gold Member
Tommy Robinson is a extreme far right racist and bigot, who is understandably disliked by the vast majority of Britons. He is backed by Laurence Fox another known racist who not too long ago tweeted the swastika in pride colours. If you genuinely think these moronic parasites give a shit about Israel or Palestine you’re absolutely lost. They’re using this war and the current social climate to funnel propaganda and incite hatred. Not sure what sort of discussion you’re trying to generate here by sharing this when it has very little to do with the topic. Tier 2 policing my arse, it’s a nice pretext to blindly join a march. There was two protests taking place at the same time, one lead by Tommy Robinson, the other by Stand Up To Racism. Just 6 months ago Tommy was arrested for trying to attend an antisemitism march, neither Pro-Israel or Pro-Palestine supporters want anything to do with him.

But that happened because some professors indoctrinated them with such ideals.
If ever we are to fix this issue, we have to start by firing the professors that are lying to these kids.
The hilarious part is that the same "revolutionaries" and "professors" end up killed by rebels. This people never able to understand that they will be always "enemies" to islam and will never be "the good ones".

Last edited:

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
see-they-arent-that-bad-v0-b3a2y8dh774d1.jpeg

Pigenator

Proud of the thousands of patriots in London today who’ve had enough of the jihadi supporting thugs that think they can do and say whatever they want on the streets of this country, with the protection of the MET and other inept police forces.
Good on them, but why is this the first time in 7 months?
One of my friends' family lives in London and they see they're absolutely terrified as Jews and barely go into the city center.
Pretty sickening to hear that, I've been to London 3 times in my life as an Israeli, and it was always a great experience but yeah I'm not getting anywhere near that city anymore

Hot5pur

Continuing with Pride month... I mean, some are evil but most are just ignorant and stupid.

Why do I get the feeling most of these people are like this.
Like you have the Internet and you choose easily digestible tik tok videos where other people do the thinking for you over doing actual research and putting the pieces of the puzzle together yourself.
AI is going to replace us much faster than anyone anticipated lol

winjer

Continuing with Pride month... I mean, some are evil but most are just ignorant and stupid.

It's not like Islam hides it's hate against gay people.
They are very open and loud, about what they do to gay people. They don't even try to hide it.
It takes someone to be very stupid and oblivious not to know this.
This has to be one of the biggest cognitive dissonances of our age.

Embearded

I'm actually pretty shocked by the stupidity. This woman literally has no idea what she's supporting and it's just going along like a sheep.

Really fucking sad.

Pretentious people doing whatever the shepherd tells them too as long it doesn't intervene with their lives.
They will march and scream and say whatever they tell them to say for Palestine, but if you tell them they need to stop consuming cocoa to stop child labor, basically slavery, they will turn their backs on you.

Last edited:

marquimvfs

I'm actually pretty shocked by the stupidity. This woman literally has no idea what she's supporting and it's just going along like a sheep.

Really fucking sad.
Unfortunately, this happens both sides, just like a protestant parade here in Brazil advocating for Israel. People can sympathize with causes and people, no matter how the other people beliefs conflicts with their own.

marquimvfs

You're probably right. The question is, at least over here, Christians become horrified when they discover that Israel is a right wing with progressive politics country. Christians over here absolutely hate even talking about abortion and homossexual marriage, and they know nothing about the country they "defend". Again, they become shocked when they discover that Israel supports those rights in their country, and that affects their sympathy for the said country. In fact, most orthodox christians over here are more aligned (without knowing) to the Muslims beliefs in the way they treat women than with jew beliefs. I was not talking about the actions of any country in my post, just about the hypocrisy of the people that defend any side without knowing the whole picture of a very complex war.
Unless I've missed the news that Israel jails and kills protestant christians, this is a terrible comparison.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
You're probably right. The question is, at least over here, Christians become horrified when they discover that Israel is a right wing with progressive politics country. Christians over here absolutely hate even talking about abortion and homossexual marriage, and they know nothing about the country they "defend". Again, they become shocked when they discover that Israel supports those rights in their country, and that affects their sympathy for the said country. In fact, most orthodox christians over here are more aligned (without knowing) to the Muslims beliefs in the way they treat women than with jew beliefs. I was not talking about the actions of any country in my post, just about the hypocrisy of the people that defend any side without knowing the whole picture of a very complex war.

You are making massive generalizations over an entire group of people. Being Christian doesn't mean you are homophobic or against left-wing policies/ideas. Trying to assign such binary tribalistic views to a massive group like that is silly.

marquimvfs

You are making massive generalizations over an entire group of people. Being Christian doesn't mean you are homophobic or against left-wing policies/ideas. Trying to assign such binary tribalistic views to a massive group like that is silly.
Well, I'm not talking about Christians in general, just the more orthodox ones, that I used to be part of. Is a very widespread knowledge, that's even in vogue nowadays because of abortion liberation laws that are being prepared and the recent revocation of the gay marriage law here in Brazil. I'm not being generalist, but talking about the experience of a single country, and I agree that generalizations are dangerous, to say the least.

Last edited:
I blame most atheists obsession with Christianity for this. It's the equivalent of Israel for the Left.

jason10mm

Gold Member
See, it's sorta kinda ok if you're Jewish but not pro-Israel. But totes cool if you're pro-Palestine.

Only a matter of time before the radical islamists get too cocky and end up acting out their usual "tolerance" for lgbt+×÷ and we will some true cognitive dissonance in action. I hope all these "pride for palestine" rallys stay far away from actual Muslim extremists fir their own safety.

Muffdraul

I spent the first 30-ish years of my life having literally no idea what Islam was. The only time it ever came up was in international news, and it was always something (usually terrorism) happening on the other side of the planet. It was totally irrelevant to me, so I never bothered to check it out. Well, then 9/11 happened, and suddenly I felt very motivated to learn as much as possible about Islam. I read academic papers, I read political reports, I read Pew surveys, I read the Quran, I read the Sira, I read a couple volumes of Hadith. At that point I knew A LOT about Islam, and then I spent the last 20+ years trapped in a nightmare where absolute morons across the globe go around thinking "Islam is a religion of peace!" because they know literally NOTHING about it.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Four hostages rescued alive by a joint IDF-Shin Bet-Israeli Police operation in Nuseirat camp! Just reported.

Noa Argamani (25)
Almog Meir (21)
Andrey Kozalov (27)
Shlomi Ziv (40)

Currently being treated at an Israeli hospital. Reported healthy!

These four were kidnapped from the Nova party.
Noa Argamani's mother is terminally sick with cancer and wasn't sure she'd get to see her daughter again. Footage of Noa being kidnapped on a motorcycle by Hamas has been circulating online since October 7th.

Edit: English source

Edit2: This flies in the face of every hater who kept saying Israeli strikes have killed all the hostages. As this operation shows, some have been well-hidden in civilian facilities and were constantly being moved around all this time.
FUCK HAMAS.

Last edited:

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
It sounds more like Hamas played the Palestinians. Yet another reason they cannot remain in power.

Top Bottom